S4 League Hacking - Support

06/11/2014 22:09 onahoe#211
Quote:
Originally Posted by andre.jo View Post
Hello dear members,
I have a big problem.

I do not know how to find addresses in S4 League.
I just do not know what to enter in the Value field.
How should I know?

It's pretty simple for you all, but can explain it to me one as I get to what comes in the Value box in Cheat Engine?

Sorry for my bad english, I'm German.

Hallo liebe Mitglieder,
Ich habe ein großes Problem.

Ich weiß nicht wie man Adressen in S4 League finden kann.
Ich weiß einfach nicht was ich im Value Feld eingeben soll.
Woher soll ich das denn wissen?

Es ist ziemlich einfach für euch alle, aber kann es mir mal einer erklären, wie ich auf das komme, was in das Value Feld bei Cheat Engine kommt?

Entschuldigung für mein schlechtes Englisch, bin Deutscher.
Da kommt der Wert rein, den du im Prozess suchen möchtest.
Simples Beispiel anhand von Solitär o.Ä:

Du hast 50 Punkte, gibst im Value Feld 50 ein & klickst auf "First Scan". Deine Punkte ändern sich: 45 -> eingeben & "Next Scan". Wiederholen bis du nur noch eine Adresse hast. Diese Adresse trägt den zuvor gesuchten Wert (Value), den du jetzt ändern kannst. Bei S4 ist das zwar nicht so einfach, funktioniert aber nach dem gleichen Prinzip.. Schau dir mal ein paar Tutorials auf Youtube oder so an ;)
06/11/2014 22:15 andre.jo#212
Quote:
Originally Posted by onomato View Post
Da kommt der Wert rein, den du im Prozess suchen möchtest.
Simples Beispiel anhand von Solitär o.Ä:

Du hast 50 Punkte, gibst im Value Feld 50 ein & klickst auf "First Scan". Deine Punkte ändern sich: 45 -> eingeben & "Next Scan". Wiederholen bis du nur noch eine Adresse hast. Diese Adresse trägt den zuvor gesuchten Wert (Value), den du jetzt ändern kannst. Bei S4 ist das zwar nicht so einfach, funktioniert aber nach dem gleichen Prinzip.. Schau dir mal ein paar Tutorials auf Youtube oder so an ;)
Ja, dass ist auch gut und schön, aber wie macht man das denn bitte schön bei "1 Hit" , "Godmode", oder "Inf. SP"?
06/11/2014 23:43 onahoe#213
Quote:
Originally Posted by andre.jo View Post
Ja, dass ist auch gut und schön, aber wie macht man das denn bitte schön bei "1 Hit" , "Godmode", oder "Inf. SP"?
Genau so.
06/13/2014 23:15 VersionZ#214
Eyya dudes , i got a problem , ollydebug makes s4 crash after i attatch it , even with bypass . #Newb
06/13/2014 23:22 sozoku#215
Quote:
Originally Posted by VersionZ View Post
Eyya dudes , i got a problem , ollydebug makes s4 crash after i attatch it , even with bypass . #Newb
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/13/2014 23:29 Forbidi#216
Quote:
Originally Posted by VersionZ View Post
Eyya dudes , i got a problem , ollydebug makes s4 crash after i attatch it , even with bypass . #Newb
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/14/2014 18:36 jeandiego123#217
Hello dear members Elitepvers would please help me in my project I have the Latino S4 League hack but I need the bypass if some of you could help me with the bypass Game Guard would be very thankful to that person

Greetings Thanks for reading this!
06/16/2014 14:04 Nociif#218
Hi !

I wan't to load a model in the game to replace the plasma sword (just for fun) with a DIP hook
I would make things like that:

I already get the strides of the PS and load a texture:

Now I want to know how can I load a 3D model, which D3D function should I use ?
And which program do you recommend me to edit / create models

Thanks in advance for your help and, have a nice day !
06/16/2014 15:24 Forbidi#219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nociif View Post
Hi !

I wan't to load a model in the game to replace the plasma sword (just for fun) with a DIP hook
I would make things like that:

I already get the strides of the PS and load a texture:

Now I want to know how can I load my model, which D3D function should I use ?
And which program do you recommend me to edit / create models

Thanks in advance for your help and, have a nice day !
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/16/2014 15:37 Nociif#220
That's not what I'm looking for, I already made it (screen) but now I want to load a model (a 3d form)
06/16/2014 23:53 Shinzuya#221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nociif View Post
That's not what I'm looking for, I already made it (screen) but now I want to load a model (a 3d form)
You should ask [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] or [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] because they made this often
06/17/2014 00:31 VersionZ#222
I don't know why S4 Crashes after i attatch the process to ollydbg , even tho i've tried countless plugins and such , same with CE debugger . Damn it :/
06/17/2014 03:24 ilove20#223
You have to use StrongOD Plugin Then use anti anti detach function(plugin Setting)

And about CE Debgguer use VEH debugger


Cheat engine setting > Debugger options > Use VEH Debugger
06/17/2014 04:47 VersionZ#224
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilove20 View Post
You have to use StrongOD Plugin Then use anti anti detach function(plugin Setting)

And about CE Debgguer use VEH debugger


Cheat engine setting > Debugger options > Use VEH Debugger
I've already tried those .
06/17/2014 06:50 ilove20#225
Used a bypass ?