[Release] Pixelbot Palladium - Free source code!

05/01/2013 01:22 ThaGoldenEagle#211
Quote:
Originally Posted by [becky] View Post
it will be possible to add the road from x-8 to 5-3, or at least from 5-1 to 5-3?
i know it's hard, and now you shoud focus on npc killing, but...just asking
I think he could better work on the NPC killing than on a flying route.. You are just lazy xd
05/01/2013 10:15 rothia#212
Quote:
Originally Posted by [becky] View Post
it will be possible to add the road from x-8 to 5-3, or at least from 5-1 to 5-3?
i know it's hard, and now you shoud focus on npc killing, but...just asking
I think that i will work on change hangar like palavia tool! I rewrite the npc_kill and is under test now!
05/01/2013 13:08 ThaGoldenEagle#213
Quote:
Originally Posted by rothia View Post
I think that i will work on change hangar like palavia tool! I rewrite the npc_kill and is under test now!
Good job :D Keep up the good work :)!!
05/02/2013 17:22 teruru#214
Nice bot, working good, only some bad thins: spends time on ships, and sometimes it attacks other player ships :(( , and rothia : how will work the NPC killing? because I use the bot on a noob account so it will surely die, better do something like flee from npc if possible.
05/04/2013 11:18 ThaGoldenEagle#215
Quote:
Originally Posted by teruru View Post
Nice bot, working good, only some bad thins: spends time on ships, and sometimes it attacks other player ships :(( , and rothia : how will work the NPC killing? because I use the bot on a noob account so it will surely die, better do something like flee from npc if possible.
I think most people would like it to KILL the alien.. So then, if thats not too much work, he could better add an option "flee" or "attack" ;) But i really dont know if thats a lot of work since i dont know a lot about programming :p
05/04/2013 14:49 Falcon555#216
it doesn't work for me
05/04/2013 15:00 teruru#217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon555 View Post
it doesn't work for me
Explain more...
A solution so it doesnt attack ships? I think the palla is under them and thats why it double clicks .
05/04/2013 20:21 ts_tomasz#218
Quote:
Originally Posted by teruru View Post
Explain more...
A solution so it doesnt attack ships? I think the palla is under them and thats why it double clicks .
palladium is under ship. can not collect palladium, trying again and click a second time. some colors palladium are also on ships,the bot is trying to collect them too.
turn off double click attack in the game options
05/05/2013 00:05 NobII#219
hey guys the pally bot to me its not collecting palladium , it only fly around from a corner to a corner , even there is palladium the bot just keep going i dont know why all my settings are i LOW any one have any idea? thanks :P
05/21/2013 18:02 bestbots_support#220
hello

15 days passed from last post... and more from owner..
will this contine with updates ? :)
06/02/2013 08:13 Mayur™#221
Quote:
Originally Posted by NobII View Post
hey guys the pally bot to me its not collecting palladium , it only fly around from a corner to a corner , even there is palladium the bot just keep going i dont know why all my settings are i LOW any one have any idea? thanks :P
i've got same problem!!
06/02/2013 08:59 Madatek#222
Is not a good idea to release Bot source codes: Do you rmember UDOBot? When they released source, BP got it and made the "Anti UDOBot script". NEVER RELEASE BOT SOURCES!!
06/02/2013 15:24 nckrnckr#223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madatek View Post
Is not a good idea to release Bot source codes: Do you rmember UDOBot? When they released source, BP got it and made the "Anti UDOBot script". NEVER RELEASE BOT SOURCES!!
the bot is still alive? :D :D :D :D
06/06/2013 13:29 davideariel#224
Quote:
Originally Posted by rothia View Post
Hola guys,

I wrote this post because i want all to partecipate to my project to create a FREE pixel bot for collecting palladium.

I make this bot for collect the nearest palladium to you, so i divide the area in 12 rectangle. First of all the bot search in the smallest rectangle (the rectangle that comprend the ship) and if find something collect, even so it search in the second rectangle, if find collect and search again in the first, if not search in the third, ecc... hope this is clare! If the bot don't find the resource in the area it click on the minimap and go to search, stop when find something.

I made this bot in AutoIt, there's no function to kill pirates who attack u... so don't leave it alone too much!

I wish this tool will help u!

Here the code:

Hotkeys: TAB-->Start
P or p -->Pause
Esc-->Exit

Here the video tutorial [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

There is the exe file too

are u italian?
06/09/2013 09:51 botterbot23#225
is it save?