Dragon City gems hack

01/29/2013 22:23 grandchase_5646#211
all used
01/29/2013 22:31 benoit934#212
Yes it is
01/29/2013 22:33 windspade#213
it said code invalide
01/29/2013 22:35 benoit934#214
the free codes are used
01/29/2013 22:35 windspade#215
oh...can u give me free code:)
01/29/2013 22:40 grandchase_5646#216
just wait dont be hot xD
01/29/2013 22:41 windspade#217
k
01/29/2013 22:45 Firas.47#218
Hi, I bought a code few hours ago and it said:
Welcome Firas Rodriguez The code entered is not valide
The tool work at this time you can pay with trust !
What's wrong ??? I can't afford to buy another code and it won't work again, can you help ?
01/29/2013 22:54 DjOyee#219
Sir ? Can you add more paying sites like Cherry Credits ?
01/29/2013 22:57 patrayat5505#220
Server down??
01/30/2013 00:16 theaceilsuz#221
most likely
01/30/2013 00:59 benoit934#222
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firas.47 View Post
Hi, I bought a code few hours ago and it said:
Welcome Firas Rodriguez The code entered is not valide
The tool work at this time you can pay with trust !
What's wrong ??? I can't afford to buy another code and it won't work again, can you help ?
If a code don't work give me it by PM and your facebook ID
01/30/2013 01:05 ilovemariah#223
Quote:
Originally Posted by benoit934 View Post
If a code don't work give me it by PM and your facebook ID
How about free code?
It always says The code entered is not valide
Could you fix it? Please Bonoit934

Oh Thank you Bonoit934
it works agian
I do appreciate you so much indeed T T
01/30/2013 01:21 benoit934#224
The free codes can be used only one time
01/30/2013 01:52 nickfury15#225
Quote:
Originally Posted by benoit934 View Post
The free codes can be used only one time
free code please :handsdown: