Cabal Adekz is back(NO SPAM)

03/26/2009 20:37 aI3xx#211
Quote:
Originally Posted by qqqqq11 View Post
i did extract that folder

but when i run the launcher , it says

The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application

... this is the problem..
Run Start
03/27/2009 09:20 qqqqq11#212
? what do you mean run start ?

the update thing not even pop out
03/27/2009 18:58 swetmary143#213
MAybe ur client doesnt work with the patch try using US client download section or the full cabal adekz client cabaladekz.sytes.net use mozilla firefox I hope this helps nows.. GL :)
03/27/2009 19:54 qqqqq11#214
i am using US cabal client anyway
do we have to turn off avg while installing or downloading the adekz patch ?
03/31/2009 16:58 swetmary143#215
It means after installing the DMZ patch click cabal adekz launcher inside ur cabal folder to start game.. :)

Its better I think sometimes anti virus thinks its a malicious programs but its just false alarm try turning off too maybe its will be fine
04/03/2009 22:26 Dêáthwátchx#216
All Players join our Server Alz Web shop will added soon :)
04/04/2009 15:55 KnuffxD#217
Server off again?
I played 5 minutes and the server is off -.-
04/04/2009 16:05 Dêáthwátchx#218
Yes we have some problems. Some hackers attacks the server
04/04/2009 16:15 KnuffxD#219
Oh thats bad :(

I hope everything will be good
04/04/2009 19:50 KnuffxD#220
The web shop and the user panel dont work -.-
04/04/2009 20:44 Dêáthwátchx#221
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuffxD View Post
The web shop and the user panel dont work -.-
User Panel works web shop atm not.
04/05/2009 09:35 KnuffxD#222
Homepage schon wieder down -.-
04/07/2009 00:23 luckangell#223
Home down yet...
Server will return ?
04/10/2009 01:51 aldrinflip#224
is the server down? i cant connect.. i jsut download it today and i wanna try.. is this server still working?
04/10/2009 03:03 free4meis#225
Yup,its working...I can be lvl 166 in 1 day only ^^