[Guide]tz2moons Client / Vac

09/06/2008 03:01 newbmember#211
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdo2008 View Post
no smart comments noob lol hiynub dont you wish you can sometimes smack the rude people right in the face and teach em some respect

i can tell you dont have friends... but yea aquatix your no longer welcome too aces high i told ya last time too be in my guild you gotta know how too respect people and not be a smart arse
Lol, Sdo. Speaking of guild. I never got to join your new guild yet. I'm in server 1 atm.
09/06/2008 03:02 hiynub#212
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbmember View Post
Lol, Sdo. Speaking of guild. I never got to join your new guild yet. I'm in server 1 atm.
we arent in our 50's on server 1 yet.
09/06/2008 03:04 4bidn1#213
im on server 1 2 now atm just started a mage lvl 17 atm :/ ign ULTIMECIA
09/06/2008 03:04 sdo2008#214
wait till server is up and anyone in the guild can invite you too guild
09/06/2008 03:12 newbmember#215
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdo2008 View Post
wait till server is up and anyone in the guild can invite you too guild
For sure....

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiynub View Post
we arent in our 50's on server 1 yet.
What are you talking about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4bidn1 View Post
im on server 1 2 now atm just started a mage lvl 17 atm :/ ign ULTIMECIA
I'm in server 1 , chan 2. Just started a Bagi aswell lvl 20. Smusher is the name. Messege me
09/06/2008 03:12 4bidn1#216
yea n i b on almost all the time so if u cant reach ne 1 just pm me ign on server 2 sub server 1 is 4bidn1
09/06/2008 03:13 sdo2008#217
well afk
09/06/2008 03:30 newbmember#218
So what server are you on right now? -.- I'm on server 1 atm with bw.
09/06/2008 03:32 sdo2008#219
im waiting for 360x too lvl my seggy
09/06/2008 03:34 newbmember#220
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdo2008 View Post
im waiting for 360x too lvl my seggy
Okay... your making me jealous lol. TIME FOR ME TO DOWNLOAD!
09/06/2008 03:35 sdo2008#221
lol im serious i havnt lagged once or spiked or even dcd yet in this server 300ms for me
09/06/2008 03:57 EviLcLoWnS™#222
Quote:
sdo2008kk ill re upload it then itll be a bit hmm now i was blocked from file front for some reason so I'm gonna upload the file somewhere else
Well I'm guessing you changed your mind again if its been 2days sense you said that. Does anyone know if there are any tutorials online on how to do the vac hack. I have said before im kind of new with this game. Ive searched the forum wasn't really any major tutorial just mostly releases
09/06/2008 04:04 hiynub#223
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilclowns View Post
Well I'm guessing you changed your mind again if its been 2days sense you said that. Does anyone know if there are any tutorials online on how to do the vac hack. I have said before im kind of new with this game. Ive searched the forum wasn't really any major tutorial just mostly releases
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/06/2008 04:04 sdo2008#224
im uploading it right now be patient please i cant help it if filefront banned the file from their site
09/06/2008 04:08 newbmember#225
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilclowns View Post
Well I'm guessing you changed your mind again if its been 2days sense you said that. Does anyone know if there are any tutorials online on how to do the vac hack. I have said before im kind of new with this game. Ive searched the forum wasn't really any major tutorial just mostly releases
I've seen it somewhere on epvp. Try using search. I forgot what the thread was.