[Release] Rohan Hacks

07/19/2008 18:01 Dragon*#211
nothing work! :( if we use bot we are banned?
07/19/2008 18:05 myheartiscrossed#212
no kidding buddy.
im sure wobbly and them are doing their best, so wait on it
07/19/2008 20:36 brivont#213
so whats happening? whenever you use hacks, its auto banned? and same for bot?:confused:
07/19/2008 20:37 WobblyMonkey#214
Just wait for the new updated hacks everyone. The reason you can't just update them normally is because YNK changed some of the game data. Sorien is working on remaking the Exe. It will be released as soon as possible.
07/19/2008 20:44 Defdriva#215
I want to say thank you to the guys who are working on these hacks, I wish there was a way to allow only players that use them in a clever way so we don't get problems like these. Anyways thank you for the hard work, I honestly appreciate it because without people like you, people like me wouldn't have the time to play these sort of games. GL
07/19/2008 20:45 Dragon*#216
New Version Coming Soon...
I'm updating the exe to work with the new version, they changed a lot since the last time I made the exe, so I'm going to remake it from scratch, it may be up by tonight or tommorow, depends on how dedicated I am. :x
Posted by Sorien at 11:17 AM 0 comments


we just need to wait a little more
07/19/2008 20:54 HoOnda#217
where did he posted that?
07/19/2008 21:08 myheartiscrossed#218
Sorien has a blog :)
07/19/2008 21:14 HoOnda#219
link?
07/19/2008 21:25 WobblyMonkey#220
Link to his blog: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/19/2008 21:26 Kinmaru#221
I hate idiots that think they are godly when they have these hacks,I mean it makes no since for some one to pk knowing they have a damage hack on,I mean it's stupid as hell.
Well now we will all be waiting for the new version and I hope this time people are smarter and more aware of there surroundings.

P.S If your on Torian server and you wanna make a party with me using the hacks then pm me for my name.
07/19/2008 23:02 WobblyMonkey#222
Hacks are updated, the main hacks are in but not everything else.
07/19/2008 23:16 johanw#223
49 30004 undefine bin data try to be loaded

Loading error.. why? could be bcus of window mode?
07/19/2008 23:35 Aristeaus#224
Quote:
Originally Posted by WobblyMonkey View Post
Hacks are updated, the main hacks are in but not everything else.
Disconnects after 5 minutes.
07/19/2008 23:38 ceh430#225
um it works fine for me :)