anyone notice there are two other servers that are independent of the busy maxed out one
Quote:
Does anyone have a vac hack for this server ? And is anyone willing to share that info ? :):):) Pm me if so :D:D:D
Oh just to let you know I'm using either of the 2 clients , Chinese and Euro Dekaron ... was wondering if the euro vac works for this P server or no , plz pm me .... and Thx
Quote:
Does anyone have a vac hack for this server ? And is anyone willing to share that info ? :):):) Pm me if so :D:D:D
Oh just to let you know I'm using either of the 2 clients , Chinese and Euro Dekaron ... was wondering if the euro vac works for this P server or no , plz pm me .... and Thx
Do you think you can gimme a small hint on the offset ? I've did a search in Winhex for 101,spider larva, and still cant find the offsets :(Quote:
Just do the vac hack the same way as the 2moons just different offsets......