Can some 1 help me, freeze hack works but damage hacks not how come?
06/20/2011 13:27hengzakung#212
Start it as Administrator
06/20/2011 17:33baris20000#213
Did it work with 32 bits ?
06/20/2011 18:19hengzakung#214
omg read the name of the Topic -.-
06/20/2011 18:32baris20000#215
Tut mir leid :(
Could you make a hack for 32bits? please Drioche.
06/20/2011 21:14cmurder61#216
Boo lol wouldu mind making this compatable for 32bit(x86) Please =D
06/20/2011 22:59bossabde#217
ballfreeze no march
06/21/2011 12:23denis53#218
If i install it i get CyperlinksTrainer.a3x. Where i have to put it? I cant open it as Administrator.
I have got w7 64xbit.
Help me please
06/23/2011 06:43LizaHawkeye#219
~Ignore~
06/23/2011 21:13bsb_mitza#220
I don't know why but when i click apply to ballfreeze it doesn't go green and activate...at first it worked but after i tried to apply move speed it disabled everything and now it doesn't work.
i play on a 64bit windows 7.
06/23/2011 21:31XxharCs#221
I think itīs fixxed, i donīt know because i donīt use this kind of Hack. But u can try to start the ahck with Admin~
Lg
06/23/2011 23:39drioche#222
bsb_mitza, i tried and all still working! If you really have a Win7 64bit, check if you have the hack update of 19/05/2011. To be sure, download it again.
I tried like you with movespeed and ballfreeze and all it's ok
06/24/2011 00:08tronsy#223
i have a question for u please
can u improve your hack that it wont be only in slot 2? because people "try to be smart " and report the guy who in slot 2 everybody knows u "must be in slot 2" so change it to other slot or random slots...
06/24/2011 07:52XxharCs#224
tronsy if u would play and also hack Fantasy Tennis, then u would know why dmg hacks are working on slot 2, and all other hacks on a random slot. =)
06/24/2011 08:24tronsy#225
ok professor why dmg hack working only in slot 2?and btw im playing fantasy tennis for 2 years