[BOT] NosBota by WarlossGreat

01/07/2019 22:35 WalrossGreat#2206
I think you have something broken in your client, I'm not even sure if you are able to enter the game if the hashes doesn't match. Are you sure this is official NosTale by Gameforge? Anyway I'm sending the client.
01/07/2019 23:07 pawelosky#2207
Nah, it was problem with this file. Now bot is working fine. Thanks for help and your spend time~!
01/08/2019 07:50 trexe#2208
Some of you can use the bot with the multiclient creator I get it that there was an error because the client was outdated but I have it updated
01/08/2019 14:18 Degrec#2209
Quote:
Originally Posted by trexe View Post
Some of you can use the bot with the multiclient creator I get it that there was an error because the client was outdated but I have it updated
Which multiclient are you using?
01/08/2019 15:06 trexe#2210
Multiclient creator [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/08/2019 15:47 WalrossGreat#2211
The bot doesn't affect the version/hash. If you see information like "The client is outdated" it's not the bot problem, it's something with your client. Use proper multiclient or the official NosTale client.
01/08/2019 16:31 pawelosky#2212
After starting bot, my keyboard in NosTale isn't working (only in NosTale), only I've got this problem?
01/08/2019 16:46 WalrossGreat#2213
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Did you check the "block portals" option? I already have noticed the issue with this feature. Try to uncheck it and check if your keyboard works well
01/08/2019 16:56 pawelosky#2214
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] yup, it was this option. Thanks for really fast replies. This bot is great!
01/08/2019 18:02 Tizikey#2215
In Attack>Battle there's a problem with mobs. Behind the Mini-Land when you exp on chickens etc. i have set white list for 2 mobs and it only attacks mob that is 1st in list.
01/08/2019 18:34 konrino#2216
Did u play on morsisko on polish server 5-6 years ago?
cuz i think it's u and im not sure at all.
01/08/2019 18:45 mrproper.#2217
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalrossGreat View Post
I think you have something broken in your client, I'm not even sure if you are able to enter the game if the hashes doesn't match. Are you sure this is official NosTale by Gameforge? Anyway I'm sending the client.
I had the same problem as pawelosky. and I download this client, but it does not open. I mean I put it in C:/Program files/NosTale, I click on it several times, I try to open it as administrator but nothing's coming out. Other clients, as original client, open without any problems.
01/08/2019 19:03 WalrossGreat#2218
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Disable the "respect priority" option. Currently it prefer the mob that is higher on list, so if it's in range it will attack him.
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I have seen your PM
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Because it's the original client. The original one doesn't open after normal click. Run your original game launcher and press "Start", it will run that client.
01/08/2019 20:37 mrproper.#2219
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalrossGreat View Post
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Ah, that's fact, it works well but notice the log, "Picked aggresive mob". In this version if someone attack you the bot will attack him, it's usefull in most situation, for example when someone will interrupt your sitting sequence the bot will kill him even if it's not whiltelisted so you won't die, but yeah in this situation it's undesired effect. In next version I will put something to disable that feature. Thanks for report.
when are you going to add the option that when a mob attacks you, attack him will be optional? I mean, when will the next update be approximately?
01/12/2019 01:22 sebson99#2220
Jak odpalam bota wszystko sie ładuje a po chwili wywala mi klienta