[Release] ReXIGNation (Anti-Xigncode+CRC Bypass)

01/14/2010 17:55 rezevil4o#2206
Use DEKARON.exe :)
01/14/2010 17:56 woodyken#2207
maybe because you need to update all of your CE hacks xD
01/14/2010 17:56 JCArky#2208
I would say to read a few post before you keep adding to this madness, but I know it wont happen.

Most people are having the same problems, so let me tell it to you straight...YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE HAVING PROBLEMS.

The Dc issue is known by the appropriate people and will be taken care of ASAP.

No more posts like this please.

I am DCing randomly right now and am trying to find the cause...Trust me, there are smarter people on here that will post all answers once they have them. Until then I suggest that you try to fix things for yourself, or be patient and keep checking Elitepvpers sections and threads for more info....
01/14/2010 18:10 WarMasterRealOne#2209
Quote:
Originally Posted by inferno66666 View Post
I just cannot configure skill hax -.-
skill is forbiten.. and u are offtopic 2 xD

Quote:
I am DCing randomly right now and am trying to find the cause...Trust me, there are smarter people on here that will post all answers once they have them. Until then I suggest that you try to fix things for yourself.....Or be patient and keep checking Elitepvpers sections and threads for more info....
u can w8 4 the next rexign :p
01/14/2010 18:15 killerrober4#2210
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodyken View Post
maybe because you need to update all of your CE hacks xD
that isn't right,
i have the same problem as everyone else and i have updated all my cheats....
01/14/2010 19:38 dabeat#2211
Listen all!

Download new unpacked dekaron! This will work! For me atleast ^^
01/14/2010 19:42 skabed#2212
Hah, I always knew that nebular can't fail, he isn't even human xD.
01/14/2010 20:40 ~NewApprentice~#2213
Nebularrrrrr pleasee helpppppppppppppp
01/14/2010 21:04 fliptrickdragon#2214
Hey EVERYONE unless you have the solution, QUIT POSTING!!!!!!!!
01/14/2010 21:06 dabeat#2215
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabeat View Post
Listen all!

Download new unpacked dekaron! This will work! For me atleast ^^
Seriously people try this!
01/14/2010 21:23 nobody special#2216
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabeat View Post
Seriously people try this!
Yeah it works to get on, and havent dc'd yet. Esc still dont work, but I have a trainer that I have never had to update before, and now looks like I gotta learn.

Cant post it here, as it has the whole 1 click/skill thing.. but anyone who knows how to update a trainer (not CE.. EDIT.. after seeing Kak's trainer tutorial, it looks like it might be CE..I really dunno.. END EDIT), please feel free to PM me and impart a little knowledge. I will be digging into the history here at epvpers to try and figure out how to go about updating these offsets I keep reading about.

Any tips/advice would be most appreciated.
01/14/2010 21:31 curt2k7#2217
i dont DC until i enter a dg then it takes my 300k n cuts me off lol

spooky :P
01/14/2010 21:37 WarMasterRealOne#2218
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabeat View Post
Seriously people try this!
ty 4 the tip ;)

Quote:
i dont DC until i enter a dg then it takes my 300k n cuts me off lol
the max ms 4 me was like 50k lol but 300k ?:rolleyes:
01/14/2010 21:43 skabed#2219
I think he means the 300k entry cost of crespo dungeon.
01/14/2010 21:49 o.o!!#2220
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabeat View Post
Seriously people try this!
Doesn't work for me. I don't even have to load CE and I d/c within 3 minutes.