🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

06/26/2022 14:20 Atopee#2191
Used BGX.. got banned when I came out of Training Tool :D
06/26/2022 19:52 Zlitz#2192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Testlly View Post
Do you know of any scripts that work in KR and JP?
Also, which are the high-performance scripts that work in Garena?
Elocarry will soon support KR and JP again. We do support Garena. Join us to keep up to date with our progress for KR and JP.
06/26/2022 23:06 sugeao#2193
Quote:
Originally Posted by darknes4oxo View Post
If you guys have the disposable income, purchase legendsense cause their draws are sexy af + their owner is more active. BGX on the other hand withouth community plugins is a bad platform. Also BGX "team" banned most active chat users, 1 slip up = your gone. No warnings. You type 50k msges, you slip up in 1 of those and ur gone, so long for being active in the community daily.

BGX Pros
+price
+amazing community plugins

cons
-detected
-owner unreachable
-bad team

LegendSense Pros
+pretty drawings
+speedy updates
+undetected
+grea evade

cons
-price
-quallity similar to bgx, so i'd say you pay for UD status

If you have the cash go with LegendSense!
LS just got detected twice in a span of a week, stop spreading fake infos. Do your homework before spitting out recommendations.
06/27/2022 12:54 thistarr#2194
hi guys is toir plus safer version difficult to get banned?
06/27/2022 14:01 awmking1475#2195
Elocarry or LS atm?
06/27/2022 16:27 Karakod#2196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Testlly View Post
Do you know of any scripts that work in KR and JP?
Also, which are the high-performance scripts that work in Garena?
It supports ctrl shif kr and jp server.
06/27/2022 16:40 SWAGSS#2197
Anyone can post a YTS page? Xepher vs YTS can anyone compare these two platforms to each other?
06/27/2022 17:47 Prototype240321#2198
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAGSS View Post
Anyone can post a YTS page? Xepher vs YTS can anyone compare these two platforms to each other?
xD, I mean YTS is light years аhead than Xepher lol
06/28/2022 12:43 idkep#2199
Is EloCarry UD ?
06/28/2022 18:05 iOneJay#2200
Quote:
Originally Posted by idkep View Post
Is EloCarry UD ?
Yes it is!
06/28/2022 22:50 reioqw#2201
Quote:
Originally Posted by reioqw View Post
Hello fellow scripters

Today I am gonna tell you about my experience with "Elocarry" after coming back to the scripting scene from a 6 month break. A little about my scripting background is 6 years of experience with 10+ public/private providers.

Elocarry is the far worst experience I have but not scripts quality wise but what happened to me today and how unprofessionally they acted with me and how they pretty much robbed my money, pretty disgusting stuff.

I will firstly explain everything and then I will try to attach screenshots here if possible if not then you can contact me to get all the proof.

So I got my KYC + 7 day sub for 45 euros which is not a problem for me cause it was undetected and the scripts were pretty decent and you can climb with them. I got to play 2 days going from silver to plat and had a lot of fun with my duo and I was not really active in discord but typed a few messages there discussing with the community and the community was pretty cool.

12 hours ago I woke up to see I have gotten IP banned from the forum and I went to check discord to ask what happened and I was removed from there too then I tried to go ingame and could not inject anymore cause my IP was blacklisted after 2 days of playing and I was very unpleasant to see that cause I could not imagine what could of been the problem and did not know what i did wrong.

After looking for a way to contact them I saw I can access the main page and write a ticket to live chat so that is what I did. I asked him what is the reason I got banned and provided him my forum id and he said he will get back to me and ask others cause he did not ban me. To my surprise he had closed the chat a few hours later without any response or help.

4 hours later I did not find any other opportunity then to create a burner discord account. I got into the discord and asked if they have a person in the discord who manages IP bans and if I can contact them privately and told my story.
Surprise Surprise no answer and banned from discord without any information.

I do not understand why they keep dodging my questions and do not provide anything and just want to warn my fellow scripters to be careful.

All of this would of been discussed privately if they would of not closed every channel of communication and communicated like humans


UPDATE: I got hold of the owner of EC and the communication with him was very pleasant and we figured everything out and the problems are solved now. The communication before hand could of been better with the EC team but my respect for the owner especially how things were solved at the end.

CASE CLOSED
UPDATE: I got hold of the owner of EC and the communication with him was very pleasant and we figured everything out and the problems are solved now. The communication before hand could of been better with the EC team but my respect for the owner especially how things were solved at the end.

CASE CLOSED
06/29/2022 07:06 jassking2001#2202
How safe is Devil/LegendSense? Using BGX and tired of the detections. Any other cheaper UD?
06/29/2022 10:53 kacper45665456#2203
Quote:
Originally Posted by jassking2001 View Post
How safe is Devil/LegendSense? Using BGX and tired of the detections. Any other cheaper UD?
you should try ud toir+ from holyness it have similar quality to bgx but ud
06/29/2022 10:54 ytak#2204
Quote:
Originally Posted by jassking2001 View Post
How safe is Devil/LegendSense? Using BGX and tired of the detections. Any other cheaper UD?
Devil: Shit
LegendSense: got hit in the ban wave and is still Detected iirc


Ur UD internal options:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
$100 or under a month:

Bruhwalker (if you can get an invite, really good script UD internal for years however extremely hard to get in)

Elocarry (if you are okay with in sending in your ID)

Hanbot/BGX Bypass (soon BGX will be supported) (Elysium): it's $150 hanbot bypass atm, however the price is dropping to $75 a month for bypass + hanbot(or) bgx sub (when supported) so it'll total up around $100 a month starting from the new pricing in around 2weeks, note you need a vouch from a friend for this.

Expensive:
LT++ (Got hit in the ban wave and overpriced chinese garbage imo)

Nothing else worthing using imho.
06/29/2022 14:44 LegendSense#2205
Quote:
Originally Posted by ytak View Post
LegendSense: got hit in the ban wave and is still Detected iirc
No ban reports in 12.12 so far