Private Silkroad Chit-Chat I

10/01/2013 16:16 鳳凰城#2191
You pressed alt tab so you've left. <- logic.
10/01/2013 16:21 Callum#2192
God damn guise why we gotta argue

10/01/2013 16:43 Judgelemental#2193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
God damn guise why we gotta argue

Go drunk,you're home.
10/01/2013 16:46 Callum#2194
I've applied for guardian around 4 times for the SRO section, but I get denied. I think it's because my most recent warning isn't over 10 months old
10/01/2013 17:25 OutlawNL#2195
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 1337 View Post
You pressed alt tab so you've left. <- logic.
wut?
10/01/2013 17:29 Eifillity#2196
Im on alt-tab now, AD Fizz toplane jwz
10/01/2013 17:29 jlfbalo#2197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
I didn't even know Salvation was still around..
Yeah i know its off, just wondering if theres any Salvation player around...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartic View Post
Of course there is. :D

And no, it isn't around anymore. Or is it?
Whats up Bartic? :) Nah its off but i feel like playing psro's again i just dont know which one.. So thats why i ask if theres any Salvation player around cuz probabbly they all in the same server hehe :)
10/01/2013 17:29 culcha44#2198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
I've applied for guardian around 4 times for the SRO section, but I get denied. I think it's because my most recent warning isn't over 10 months old
Thats a pity! But its probably not bcuz of your 1xxx rich and useful posts you have done in a ..few days.. ehm weeks*.
10/01/2013 17:32 Alpro#2199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
I've applied for guardian around 4 times for the SRO section, but I get denied. I think it's because my most recent warning isn't over 10 months old
well then stop applying and give it some time, there are reasons why you didn't get accepted and it's not making it better if you try over and over again.
10/01/2013 17:41 OutlawNL#2200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eifillity View Post
Im on alt-tab now, AD Fizz toplane jwz
Please... rabadons/rageblade/zhonyas jax too stronk
10/01/2013 17:48 Eifillity#2201
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
Please... rabadons/rageblade/zhonyas jax too stronk
botrk, trinity, hextech, rageblade fizz op
10/01/2013 17:51 Krunchy*#2202
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
GTA Online is finally out ;)

With crashing servers ...
10/01/2013 17:53 Bartic#2203
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlfbalo View Post
Whats up Bartic? :) Nah its off but i feel like playing psro's again i just dont know which one.. So thats why i ask if theres any Salvation player around cuz probabbly they all in the same server hehe :)
I know it's closed, check your PMs. :)
10/01/2013 18:27 Callum#2204
Why don't we have an Silkroad Online Chit-Chat, and only a PSRO one?
10/01/2013 18:49 Eifillity#2205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
Why don't we have an Silkroad Online Chit-Chat, and only a PSRO one?
Our section is more active.

+ We go off-topic more often =D