[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam R6 Cheat Providers

08/24/2026 02:06 blurd69#2176
whats the best cheat to use rn, i have heard things about Vega, Crusader, sapphire, exodus, Sinfulexp whats the best to use rn in the state of r6.
08/24/2026 02:42 L1ney#2177
Quote:
Originally Posted by blurd69 View Post
whats the best cheat to use rn, i have heard things about Vega, Crusader, sapphire, exodus, Sinfulexp whats the best to use rn in the state of r6.
Depends, what are you looking for exactly?
08/24/2026 02:56 blurd69#2178
esp and legit aimbot closet cheating
08/26/2026 01:16 WhyYouCheating#2179
Quote:
Originally Posted by blurd69 View Post
esp and legit aimbot closet cheating
Cheat Army, Lethal Cheats, and SinfullXP have been some of the longer-undetected providers. Vega is currently down. everything else might end up getting waved.
08/27/2026 00:26 sl4ve#2180
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyYouCheating View Post
Cheat Army, Lethal Cheats, and SinfullXP have been some of the longer-undetected providers. Vega is currently down. everything else might end up getting waved.
Do you have links for lethal and sinfull? They are not on the list
08/27/2026 01:01 L1ney#2181
Quote:
Originally Posted by blurd69 View Post
esp and legit aimbot closet cheating
well if you are looking for a closet cheating visible check is quite one of the important things for rainbow ( pretty much all cheats especially externals miss that ) Advance have it on other hand tho, feel free to check us out!
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/02/2026 03:37 mengya#2182
Quote:
Originally Posted by sl4ve View Post
Do you have links for lethal and sinfull? They are not on the list
LC can be found by searching the forums; there are numerous resellers offering it at roughly $30 per month. Regarding Sinful, I inquired about pricing three years ago — €220 for the first month and €120 for renewal. I'm not sure whether the price has come down since then, but based on the developer's most recent Discord update in May, it seems they now have additional slots available for purchase.
09/02/2026 03:40 cowork#2183
Quote:
Originally Posted by mengya View Post
LC can be found by searching the forums; there are numerous resellers offering it at roughly $30 per month. Regarding Sinful, I inquired about pricing three years ago — €220 for the first month and €120 for renewal. I'm not sure whether the price has come down since then, but based on the developer's most recent Discord update in May, it seems they now have additional slots available for purchase.
For your reference, the World ESP on LC is currently not working.
09/02/2026 03:56 mengya#2184
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowork View Post
For your reference, the World ESP on LC is currently not working.
Yep, you got it — still got 20-something days left on my LC. They're working on the update as we speak, and Discord's saying it might be ready tomorrow... hopefully 🤞
09/02/2026 16:34 NetFRAMEworks#2185
Quote:
Originally Posted by mengya View Post
Yep, you got it — still got 20-something days left on my LC. They're working on the update as we speak, and Discord's saying it might be ready tomorrow... hopefully 🤞
There’s no announcement anywhere about a World ESP update. Where did you see that? It doesn’t seem like they consider it a priority. The only thing I’ve seen is that R6 is getting a security update tomorrow.
09/02/2026 16:40 mengya#2186
Quote:
Originally Posted by NetFRAMEworks View Post
There’s no announcement anywhere about a World ESP update. Where did you see that? It doesn’t seem like they consider it a priority. The only thing I’ve seen is that R6 is getting a security update tomorrow.
yeah you're right, World ESP hasn't been updated. bunch of features are down rn, announcement just says 'coming soon' (aka never). what I meant is they're updating it rn, dev said it's fine and it'll be done tomorrow. I used LC back in '24 and got banned in that big ban wave. god knows why I bought LC again 2 years later lol
09/02/2026 20:05 L1ney#2187
Quote:
Originally Posted by mengya View Post
yeah you're right, World ESP hasn't been updated. bunch of features are down rn, announcement just says 'coming soon' (aka never). what I meant is they're updating it rn, dev said it's fine and it'll be done tomorrow. I used LC back in '24 and got banned in that big ban wave. god knows why I bought LC again 2 years later lol
well... there is still other good options on the list ( especially the first one ) :rolleyes:
09/05/2026 23:22 sl4ve#2188
Quote:
Originally Posted by mengya View Post
LC can be found by searching the forums; there are numerous resellers offering it at roughly $30 per month. Regarding Sinful, I inquired about pricing three years ago — €220 for the first month and €120 for renewal. I'm not sure whether the price has come down since then, but based on the developer's most recent Discord update in May, it seems they now have additional slots available for purchase.
Thanks for the help
I don't have this kind of money for Sinful unfortunately, so overpriced
09/08/2026 00:18 Whippets#2189
Quote:
Originally Posted by blurd69 View Post
esp and legit aimbot closet cheating
any aimbot can be closet and legit so long as you can customize the settings and you dont overuse it
09/25/2026 22:16 axyro-macro#2190
Hi, would you be able to test our product and add it to your list? We also offer a free trial, so you can try it out before making a decision. I’d really appreciate it!