[Release] V-Bot

11/24/2014 18:52 TskulT#2161
Quote:
Originally Posted by frastu View Post
error: could not connect to the internet, check your firewall and your proxy settings. internet explorer 3 or higher is required
Quote:
Originally Posted by extazor View Post
Same :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saknoela View Post
Same.
Host is down sorry guys we'l have to wait untill they fix it.
11/24/2014 19:59 Saknoela#2162
Will the bot be free ?
11/24/2014 20:21 darkmaster26#2163
Quote:
Originally Posted by TskulT View Post
Host is down sorry guys we'l have to wait untill they fix it.
Is there any progress?

Edit: It doesnt crash anymore with the new version, i got to run it for about 2 hours straight. But then I got the (could not connect to the internet, check your firewall and your proxy settings. internet explorer 3 or higher is required) error.. :(
11/24/2014 20:52 TskulT#2164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saknoela View Post
Will the bot be free ?
It is free and will remain free for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmaster26 View Post
Is there any progress?

Edit: It doesnt crash anymore with the new version, i got to run it for about 2 hours straight. But then I got the (could not connect to the internet, check your firewall and your proxy settings. internet explorer 3 or higher is required) error.. :(
Sorry my host is down, there's nothing I can do about it but wait :(.
11/24/2014 23:00 SIRkick#2165
I just gotta say. I frikkin love your bot <3 but is it "safe" ? like i used it for like 4 hours and gained alot but is it safe? O.o
11/25/2014 02:59 nathan342#2166
should let people know on the main page ... instead of online .. offline .. you know ?
11/25/2014 03:57 MrCriticalRx#2167
This error past me after that and I restarted my pc, and not start me VBot :rtfm:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/25/2014 04:09 nathan342#2168
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCriticalRx View Post
This error past me after that and I restarted my pc, and not start me VBot :rtfm:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]



if you read what he has said 3 times his host is down .. ;)
11/25/2014 08:12 TskulT#2169
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIRkick View Post
I just gotta say. I frikkin love your bot <3 but is it "safe" ? like i used it for like 4 hours and gained alot but is it safe? O.o
It is as safe as a bot can be. Everything is randomized and there is no interaction at all with the client itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan342 View Post
should let people know on the main page ... instead of online .. offline .. you know ?
Yeah but technicaly it isn't offline. I would put it offline only if it isn't safe or so but now it's only temporarily unavailable. If that makes sense :o
11/25/2014 09:52 SIRkick#2170
Quote:
Originally Posted by TskulT View Post
It is as safe as a bot can be. Everything is randomized and there is no interaction at all with the client itself.
ah okey so it wouldnt be possible to get banned with this bot no matter what?

even if u used it for let's say 2 weeks straight?
11/25/2014 10:06 MadaraoX#2171
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIRkick View Post
ah okey so it wouldnt be possible to get banned with this bot no matter what?

even if u used it for let's say 2 weeks straight?
Then you're just stupid man xD
I woudnt even bot 24 hour straight :p

I botted ALLOT when Ibot and Kbot where still online, with those I botted for like 12 hours straight, even tho I had a premium account I didnt want to risk it, still not banned till this day ;) use it carefully

BTW is this bot better then FSbot?? and when will it be "online" again? :D
11/25/2014 11:20 darkmaster26#2172
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadaraoX View Post
BTW is this bot better then FSbot?? and when will it be "online" again? :D
I tested both and i can assure you that Vbot is easier to use. Also FSbot after 30 mins it crashed for no apparent reason. I'd suggest you to stick with Vbot.
Also let's hope that it's going to be on again till the end of the day. :confused:
11/25/2014 11:24 TskulT#2173
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIRkick View Post
ah okey so it wouldnt be possible to get banned with this bot no matter what?

even if u used it for let's say 2 weeks straight?
I wouldn't bot more than 10h/day or you may just get banned because a human can't play so long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadaraoX View Post
when will it be "online" again? :D
I don't know, probably by tomorrow.
11/25/2014 11:30 MadaraoX#2174
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmaster26 View Post
I tested both and i can assure you that Vbot is easier to use. Also FSbot after 30 mins it crashed for no apparent reason. I'd suggest you to stick with Vbot.
Also let's hope that it's going to be on again till the end of the day. :confused:
I have no problems with FSbot, well only if I die it wont resoawn me :s

Quote:
Originally Posted by TskulT View Post
I wouldn't bot more than 10h/day or you may just get banned because a human can't play so long.



I don't know, probably by tomorrow.
Okay! thanks allot :D I will test it out tomorrow then :)
I never used Vbot so thats why I asked :p
11/25/2014 15:06 Phpkz#2175
problem whit internet, don't working.