Private Silkroad Chit-Chat I

09/25/2013 21:15 dimkacool#2161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezekan View Post
there are no women on the internet so yeah


Well, to be serious - there are plenty of women in the internet nowadays. Maybe you just don't attract them :rolleyes:
09/25/2013 23:54 Eifillity#2162
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimkacool View Post


Well, to be serious - there are plenty of women in the internet nowadays. Maybe you just don't attract them :rolleyes:
bc obvious troll isn't obvious, right?!?
09/26/2013 08:14 dimkacool#2163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eifillity View Post
bc obvious troll isn't obvious, right.
I didn't state the opposite, I just replied without trolling this time. Is that a crime?
09/28/2013 15:16 Quenth#2164
lmao its not about trolling but strange yea for people who saying there no women on internet actually my team work got a girl from DK she is one of team so as dimka said maybe you don't get em attracted
09/28/2013 15:31 Nezekan#2165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quenth View Post
lmao its not about trolling but strange yea for people who saying there no women on internet actually my team work got a girl from DK she is one of team so as dimka said maybe you don't get em attracted
It's a joke, are you mentally challenged? Of course there are girls on the internet, lol I shoulnd't even be explaining this joke to grown men :)
10/01/2013 02:58 PortalDark#2166
Let see how this develops

I'm planning to change the advertising rules about the images posted on the Advertising section
The current rule is
Quote:
Only images hosted at epvpimg are allowed
The change I'm planning is
Quote:
Images posted on thread's main post are allowed if:
  1. Hosted on Imageshack, Epvpimg or/and Imgur
  2. Not hosted at your website
Ok, lets see what you guys think
10/01/2013 09:31 Bartic#2167
I don't know why the "not on your site". Can you tell us the reason?
10/01/2013 09:52 鳳凰城#2168
I think that he did it just because you may/can infect your jpg / png files.
10/01/2013 10:00 Callum#2169
And also, I think it could be advertising your site, and whatnot (w/o backlink)
10/01/2013 10:11 Alpro#2170
I don't really see the big problem in uploading the images via epvpimg.com..
10/01/2013 10:16 Judgelemental#2171
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/01/2013 10:36 鳳凰城#2172
Do you actually think ddos shield gonna protect all these arrows? XD
10/01/2013 10:40 Callum#2173
I didn't know we had artists in the sro section! ;)
10/01/2013 10:41 Judgelemental#2174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 1337 View Post
Do you actually think ddos shield gonna protect all these arrows? XD
Yolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
I didn't know we had artists in the sro section! ;)
OMFG Ikr omg ty ok
10/01/2013 10:43 鳳凰城#2175
Syag.