[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam R6 Cheat Providers

06/06/2026 12:29 overhead1752#2131
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylineonmars View Post
You pay money, and after joining the Discord you quickly notice the extent of issues and instability present in the service.

Additionally, it is worth mentioning that some messages and parts of the conversation appear to have been removed or are no longer visible. From my perspective, this raises concerns about transparency; however, I cannot confirm the intent behind this, and I am simply reporting what I observed. Regardless, I have preserved full evidence of everything, including screenshots, chat logs, and all relevant interactions.

Deleting or removing messages does not change the actual experience or the issues I faced as a paying customer. Everything has been documented and backed up properly.

From my perspective, this situation raises concerns regarding communication and support handling, especially when combined with the ongoing unresolved issues and lack of effective assistance.

It is honestly disappointing that I am being contacted now after being ignored for several days while my subscription time continued to expire without being able to properly use the service.

From the very first day after purchasing the key, the product has been unstable and in many cases unusable. I did not purchase this service to spend my entire subscription period troubleshooting, reinstalling, uploading logs, restarting my system, and waiting for fixes that did not resolve the issues.

I followed every instruction provided by the support team. I uploaded files multiple times, provided screenshots, crash reports, and all requested information. I fully cooperated throughout the process, yet the product never became fully functional.

What is also important to note is that I was not the only user facing these issues. The public Discord chat contained multiple users reporting similar crashes, broken features, and ongoing problems. In addition, several features of the product do not appear to function correctly, based on both my experience and feedback from other users.

For several days, I received repeated responses such as “please wait,” “developers are working on it,” or “try again later.” However, no real or stable solution was provided, while my subscription time continued to decrease despite the service being unusable.

Even further, I experienced a timeout in the Discord server, and my support ticket did not receive a proper response or resolution. From my perspective, communication significantly decreased after the purchase was completed.

My request has always been simple and reasonable:

Provide a product that works as advertised
Or issue a full refund if the service cannot be made functional

Instead, I was repeatedly asked to wait while the issues remained unresolved. From my experience, the information provided about fixes did not match the actual situation.

At this point, I will be opening a dispute through Klarna to request a refund, as no effective solution has been provided. I will also submit all available evidence, including screenshots, chat logs, support tickets, crash reports, and proof of purchase, showing that the product was not functional during my subscription period.

I am not asking for special treatment. I only expected a working product or a refund if that was not possible.

proofs :

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]



From what I have personally seen, this situation raises serious questions.

If the developer is constantly asking for help from random places, then it is reasonable to ask: why is the product being sold in this state in the first place, and why is it being offered to paying customers before it is stable or properly finished?

As a customer, the expectation is simple — a working and reliable product. When a service is sold while still relying heavily on external help and unstable development, it naturally leads to frustration and a lack of trust.

Unfortunately, from my experience, it feels like the focus may be more on selling than on ensuring stability and proper functionality for users.
its clear division is trying to make money and either dont know a other r6 developer or he wanna keep his token dashboard of his users
06/06/2026 22:02 Winterbesen#2132
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
As suggested multiple times on this thread.
Vega is a great option



+
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] you’ve also just got lynx tech listed when they’re just a mojo reseller. There’s no need to have them here
yes and no lynx also has r6 dma "bun"
of which i cant tell if its functioning or good - never heard it just wanna throw that out there tho
06/07/2026 00:07 Relentless#2133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterbesen View Post
yes and no lynx also has r6 dma "bun"
of which i cant tell if its functioning or good - never heard it just wanna throw that out there tho
The thread he has linked for them is to mojo
06/07/2026 23:40 Winterbesen#2134
On division:
Division was sadly a miss for me.
While it worked perfectly the first time for hours, that was also the last time it worked.
After that it never worked again, always having problems loading or just functioning at all even when following the support instructions. (i dont seem to be the only person)

The cheat is good when it works, but that doesn't really help when you can't get it working.
The only upside was the support. They were fast, friendly and professional, but it's still disappointing when the issues can't be fixed.

3/10 won't be repurchasing 30d down the drain only points for decent customer support
06/08/2026 08:30 Neraz1m#2135
Whats the best DMA provider right now?
06/08/2026 14:16 DrDisconnected#2136
Quote:
Originally Posted by overhead1752 View Post
its clear division is trying to make money and either dont know a other r6 developer or he wanna keep his token dashboard of his users
100000000% Thay wont to make money anyway but no cheat works at the end

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterbesen View Post
On division:
Division was sadly a miss for me.
While it worked perfectly the first time for hours, that was also the last time it worked.
After that it never worked again, always having problems loading or just functioning at all even when following the support instructions. (i dont seem to be the only person)

The cheat is good when it works, but that doesn't really help when you can't get it working.
The only upside was the support. They were fast, friendly and professional, but it's still disappointing when the issues can't be fixed.

3/10 won't be repurchasing 30d down the drain only points for decent customer support
for me too
I regret spending money on this service.

Purchased a 1 sub, but the product did not work as expected. Several features were either broken or completely unusable. As soon as I encountered these issues, I opened a support ticket and waited for assistance. Unfortunately, no one responded, and my subscription expired before I received any help.
What makes the situation worse is the lack of customer care. There was no compensation, no extension of my subscription, and no attempt to resolve the problem. Paying customers should not lose their subscription time simply because support fails to respond.

After joining the Discord community, I noticed that many users were expressing similar frustrations. Complaints about broken features, delayed updates, unanswered tickets, and poor communication appear to be common. This gave me the impression that these are ongoing issues rather than isolated incidents.
A service that charges customers should be able to provide a functional product and responsive support. Unfortunately, my experience was the opposite. Instead of receiving a reliable service, I spent my subscription period waiting for assistance that never arrived.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/08/2026 17:02 Relentless#2137
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neraz1m View Post
Whats the best DMA provider right now?
caruso by far
06/17/2026 00:08 KiingGamer#2138
so whats the best external undetected chair rn becuase the list does seem kinda outdated? Is it crusader, vega???
06/17/2026 06:48 geo1526#2139
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiingGamer View Post
so whats the best external undetected chair rn becuase the list does seem kinda outdated? Is it crusader, vega???
those are the top two popular. I prefer Crusader more :handsdown:
06/17/2026 23:05 Cat64#2140
Any info on the r6 provider Aptitude?
06/20/2026 16:01 MrStarList#2141
New scam script/software: Ethereal.pub, ban me cus i have a software name on my pc called ProcessList (and im not even start it)
06/24/2026 21:18 SadgeLife#2142
State of R6 from cheater pov who has NEVER played R6.
- So basically i am looking for some other games to play (dma)
How is it the game in general, dead / alive + how is cheating ? can i rage do i have to be careful etc. etc.

ty
06/25/2026 12:49 Ezechiel88#2143
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStarList View Post
New scam script/software: Ethereal.pub, ban me cus i have a software name on my pc called ProcessList (and im not even start it)
do you have proofs?
06/26/2026 15:43 Xenos#2144
Removed:
  • Division
  • Mojojo
  • LynxTech

If anyone wants to be added -> write on the list please.
06/27/2026 03:11 MrStarList#2145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezechiel88 View Post
do you have proofs?
yea, ofc, idk if i can send link here, but here[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]