Private Silkroad Chit-Chat I

09/18/2013 19:14 baskete#2131
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
I think It's normal. But, the only downside to botting, is the effort undertaken to assign all skills, item pickups etc.
YOU LAZY ASS!
Don't forget about making the route to the grinding spot... good bots have this made already but some don't. I miss SroKing
09/22/2013 18:23 Alpro#2132
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Anyone knows something about that?
09/22/2013 18:40 Haxor#2133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laiya. View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Anyone knows something about that?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/22/2013 19:20 Alpro#2134
Oh thanks, sometimes I am blind.. :p
09/24/2013 11:44 Callum#2135
I think the beta is supposted to be the end of October
09/24/2013 13:06 PortalDark#2136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
I think the beta is supposted to be the end of October
too busy with Pokemon then, SRO-2 can wait


also, I wonder
when is SRO-2 gonna come to NA(if it is gonna come at all)
09/24/2013 13:10 WickedNite#2137
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
too busy with Pokemon then, SRO-2 can wait


also, I wonder
when is SRO-2 gonna come to NA(if it is gonna come at all)
It was said that after its officially released in China, they'll begin spreading the game in korea/japan/america/europe.So I am guessing all will start at the same time, most likely next year tho.
09/24/2013 13:18 PortalDark#2138
Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedNite View Post
It was said that after its officially released in China, they'll begin spreading the game in korea/japan/america/europe.So I am guessing all will start at the same time, most likely next year tho.
lets hope it doesnt stays on those ones
many MMO, after some upgrades, they like to localize on Asia
09/24/2013 13:25 WickedNite#2139
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
lets hope it doesnt stays on those ones
many MMO, after some upgrades, they like to localize on Asia
European crowd too stronk.It's what made ISRO succesfull.
09/24/2013 14:48 Callum#2140
Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedNite View Post
European crowd too stronk.It's what made ISRO succesfull.
I don't think joymax really focus on the strong countries, they focus more on the core donating countries. I think It'll obviously be released pre-beta in Asia, then after a few months, maybe even a year, It'll come to America / EU.
09/24/2013 14:54 Shifty*#2141
If they are aiming on profit, releasing an international version after the chinese one goes live would be the best tho.
09/24/2013 16:26 Callum#2142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifty* View Post
If they are aiming on profit, releasing an international version after the chinese one goes live would be the best tho.
It all depends on the big "if" because I think they've made an extraordinary profit from SRO 1 (excluding things like workers wages, whatnot) but then again, we're talking about Joymax here, greed.
09/24/2013 18:08 Eifillity#2143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
It all depends on the big "if" because I think they've made an extraordinary profit from SRO 1 (excluding things like workers wages, whatnot) but then again, we're talking about Joymax here, greed.
Idk if I'm missing the point here, but isn't SRO II being developed by other companies than Joymax?
09/24/2013 19:36 Kape7#2144
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

This is getting ridiculous. Now we have to use epvpimg for upload our images on our threads?
09/24/2013 22:39 WickedNite#2145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

This is getting ridiculous. Now we have to use epvpimg for upload our images on our threads?
honestly that rule is up there for atleast 1-2months.