[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam R6 Cheat Providers

05/29/2026 21:06 Pry82638#2116
What is the current working chairs ? as it seems this list is outdated asf... does anyone have any recommendations ?
05/29/2026 22:34 Relentless#2117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pry82638 View Post
What is the current working chairs ? as it seems this list is outdated asf... does anyone have any recommendations ?
VEGA my go to option atm
05/29/2026 22:51 Pry82638#2118
When was it last dtc? if you know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
VEGA my go to option atm
do you know any trusted resellers?
05/31/2026 17:37 geo1526#2119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pry82638 View Post
What is the current working chairs ? as it seems this list is outdated asf... does anyone have any recommendations ?
crusader or vega, between these 2 :handsdown:
06/04/2026 01:02 unknownguy666#2120
what is a safe external or internal to use rn? don’t wanna get banned in a week. i’ve used private topfrag and ring 1 in the past but neither are around anymore.
06/04/2026 05:19 divisioncheats#2121
Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownguy666 View Post
what is a safe external or internal to use rn? don’t wanna get banned in a week. i’ve used private topfrag and ring 1 in the past but neither are around anymore.
come on down
06/05/2026 03:54 skylineonmars#2122
Quote:
Originally Posted by divisioncheats View Post
come on down
My experience with this seller has been extremely disappointing.

I purchased a 7-day subscription expecting a working product, but from the very first day I experienced constant crashes, technical issues, and missing features that made the product unusable. For more than 3 days, I spent my time trying to resolve the problem instead of actually using the service I paid for.

I followed every instruction provided by support, uploaded my game files multiple times, reinstalled everything, restarted my PC, updated drivers, downloaded new loaders, and provided every file, screenshot, and crash report that was requested. Despite doing everything asked of me, the product never worked properly.

The issue was clearly not isolated to my setup. The public chat was filled with users reporting similar crashes, broken features, and ongoing problems. Support staff themselves acknowledged that multiple users were affected and that the developers were investigating the issue.

What frustrated me the most was the lack of any meaningful resolution. I was repeatedly told to wait, that a fix was being worked on, or that the issue should already be resolved. However, the same problems continued day after day. At one point I was even asked to upload the same files again after already doing so multiple times.

While all of this was happening, my subscription time continued to run out. I paid for a 7-day key, yet more than 3 days of that time were effectively wasted due to issues on their end. The compensation that was later offered did not come close to covering the amount of time lost and was meaningless while the product still remained unusable.

I requested compensation for the lost time and eventually asked for a refund, but received no meaningful solution. Instead, I was left waiting while my subscription continued to expire.

My impression from this experience is that the development team appears to have limited expertise in resolving technical issues or improving stability, as there was no noticeable real progress in fixing the problems during the entire period of use. Instead, the focus seemed to be more on selling keys and expanding sales rather than properly addressing bugs or improving product quality.

The real question is: how is it acceptable for customers to pay for a service that does not work, spend most of their subscription opening tickets, uploading files, following troubleshooting steps, and waiting for fixes, only to receive neither a proper solution nor a refund?

I have complete chat logs, screenshots, crash reports, proof of purchase, and ticket history documenting everything that happened. Based on my experience, the product did not perform as advertised, and the level of customer support after payment was far below what I expected.

I am not asking for special treatment. I only wanted one of two things: a working product as advertised, or a refund if the product could not be made functional. Unfortunately, neither was provided.

Because of this experience, I cannot recommend this seller or service to others.

proof

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/05/2026 12:14 overhead1752#2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylineonmars View Post
My experience with this seller has been extremely disappointing.

I purchased a 7-day subscription expecting a working product, but from the very first day I experienced constant crashes, technical issues, and missing features that made the product unusable. For more than 3 days, I spent my time trying to resolve the problem instead of actually using the service I paid for.

I followed every instruction provided by support, uploaded my game files multiple times, reinstalled everything, restarted my PC, updated drivers, downloaded new loaders, and provided every file, screenshot, and crash report that was requested. Despite doing everything asked of me, the product never worked properly.

The issue was clearly not isolated to my setup. The public chat was filled with users reporting similar crashes, broken features, and ongoing problems. Support staff themselves acknowledged that multiple users were affected and that the developers were investigating the issue.

What frustrated me the most was the lack of any meaningful resolution. I was repeatedly told to wait, that a fix was being worked on, or that the issue should already be resolved. However, the same problems continued day after day. At one point I was even asked to upload the same files again after already doing so multiple times.

While all of this was happening, my subscription time continued to run out. I paid for a 7-day key, yet more than 3 days of that time were effectively wasted due to issues on their end. The compensation that was later offered did not come close to covering the amount of time lost and was meaningless while the product still remained unusable.

I requested compensation for the lost time and eventually asked for a refund, but received no meaningful solution. Instead, I was left waiting while my subscription continued to expire.

My impression from this experience is that the development team appears to have limited expertise in resolving technical issues or improving stability, as there was no noticeable real progress in fixing the problems during the entire period of use. Instead, the focus seemed to be more on selling keys and expanding sales rather than properly addressing bugs or improving product quality.

The real question is: how is it acceptable for customers to pay for a service that does not work, spend most of their subscription opening tickets, uploading files, following troubleshooting steps, and waiting for fixes, only to receive neither a proper solution nor a refund?

I have complete chat logs, screenshots, crash reports, proof of purchase, and ticket history documenting everything that happened. Based on my experience, the product did not perform as advertised, and the level of customer support after payment was far below what I expected.

I am not asking for special treatment. I only wanted one of two things: a working product as advertised, or a refund if the product could not be made functional. Unfortunately, neither was provided.

Because of this experience, I cannot recommend this seller or service to others.

proof

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
yeah as i posted above the developer is just pasting and asking other people for help to fix his cheat. Obv you cant have a working cheat if your dev is just asking everyone for help. After i confronoted Division with this he sadly only insulted me and didnt take action against the developer just against me.
06/05/2026 16:59 geo1526#2124
Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownguy666 View Post
what is a safe external or internal to use rn? don’t wanna get banned in a week. i’ve used private topfrag and ring 1 in the past but neither are around anymore.
in theory external. but will still depend on the quality of the software :handsdown:
06/05/2026 17:02 skylineonmars#2125
Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownguy666 View Post
what is a safe external or internal to use rn? don’t wanna get banned in a week. i’ve used private topfrag and ring 1 in the past but neither are around anymore.
crusader is good i use allmost all cheats in the market crusader is good
06/06/2026 01:29 Winterbesen#2126
maybe remove mojo? has been down for ages no update
06/06/2026 02:18 divisioncheats#2127
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylineonmars View Post
My experience with this seller has been extremely disappointing.

I purchased a 7-day subscription expecting a working product, but from the very first day I experienced constant crashes, technical issues, and missing features that made the product unusable. For more than 3 days, I spent my time trying to resolve the problem instead of actually using the service I paid for.

I followed every instruction provided by support, uploaded my game files multiple times, reinstalled everything, restarted my PC, updated drivers, downloaded new loaders, and provided every file, screenshot, and crash report that was requested. Despite doing everything asked of me, the product never worked properly.

The issue was clearly not isolated to my setup. The public chat was filled with users reporting similar crashes, broken features, and ongoing problems. Support staff themselves acknowledged that multiple users were affected and that the developers were investigating the issue.

What frustrated me the most was the lack of any meaningful resolution. I was repeatedly told to wait, that a fix was being worked on, or that the issue should already be resolved. However, the same problems continued day after day. At one point I was even asked to upload the same files again after already doing so multiple times.

While all of this was happening, my subscription time continued to run out. I paid for a 7-day key, yet more than 3 days of that time were effectively wasted due to issues on their end. The compensation that was later offered did not come close to covering the amount of time lost and was meaningless while the product still remained unusable.

I requested compensation for the lost time and eventually asked for a refund, but received no meaningful solution. Instead, I was left waiting while my subscription continued to expire.

My impression from this experience is that the development team appears to have limited expertise in resolving technical issues or improving stability, as there was no noticeable real progress in fixing the problems during the entire period of use. Instead, the focus seemed to be more on selling keys and expanding sales rather than properly addressing bugs or improving product quality.

The real question is: how is it acceptable for customers to pay for a service that does not work, spend most of their subscription opening tickets, uploading files, following troubleshooting steps, and waiting for fixes, only to receive neither a proper solution nor a refund?

I have complete chat logs, screenshots, crash reports, proof of purchase, and ticket history documenting everything that happened. Based on my experience, the product did not perform as advertised, and the level of customer support after payment was far below what I expected.

I am not asking for special treatment. I only wanted one of two things: a working product as advertised, or a refund if the product could not be made functional. Unfortunately, neither was provided.

Because of this experience, I cannot recommend this seller or service to others.

proof
Hello good sir, if you would like to make a ticket and post your license key I will personally compensate it.

I have brief the entire staff team on your detailed response so seriously thank you for being so detailed.

Lets get this fixed and get you back up and gaming G
06/06/2026 03:26 genmMusou#2128
vega or crusader for closet? or are there other better ones i should be looking at? just need esp and undtc for a while really. last time i played siege was a year ago and used lethal lite, but saw that it was down for a while and saw that these 2 were the most recommended. but thinking of going for vega since i've heard mixed reviews over crusader with some people getting banned and some not, both closeting.
06/06/2026 05:33 skylineonmars#2129
Quote:
Originally Posted by divisioncheats View Post
Hello good sir, if you would like to make a ticket and post your license key I will personally compensate it.

I have brief the entire staff team on your detailed response so seriously thank you for being so detailed.

Lets get this fixed and get you back up and gaming G
You pay money, and after joining the Discord you quickly notice the extent of issues and instability present in the service.

Additionally, it is worth mentioning that some messages and parts of the conversation appear to have been removed or are no longer visible. From my perspective, this raises concerns about transparency; however, I cannot confirm the intent behind this, and I am simply reporting what I observed. Regardless, I have preserved full evidence of everything, including screenshots, chat logs, and all relevant interactions.

Deleting or removing messages does not change the actual experience or the issues I faced as a paying customer. Everything has been documented and backed up properly.

From my perspective, this situation raises concerns regarding communication and support handling, especially when combined with the ongoing unresolved issues and lack of effective assistance.

It is honestly disappointing that I am being contacted now after being ignored for several days while my subscription time continued to expire without being able to properly use the service.

From the very first day after purchasing the key, the product has been unstable and in many cases unusable. I did not purchase this service to spend my entire subscription period troubleshooting, reinstalling, uploading logs, restarting my system, and waiting for fixes that did not resolve the issues.

I followed every instruction provided by the support team. I uploaded files multiple times, provided screenshots, crash reports, and all requested information. I fully cooperated throughout the process, yet the product never became fully functional.

What is also important to note is that I was not the only user facing these issues. The public Discord chat contained multiple users reporting similar crashes, broken features, and ongoing problems. In addition, several features of the product do not appear to function correctly, based on both my experience and feedback from other users.

For several days, I received repeated responses such as “please wait,” “developers are working on it,” or “try again later.” However, no real or stable solution was provided, while my subscription time continued to decrease despite the service being unusable.

Even further, I experienced a timeout in the Discord server, and my support ticket did not receive a proper response or resolution. From my perspective, communication significantly decreased after the purchase was completed.

My request has always been simple and reasonable:

Provide a product that works as advertised
Or issue a full refund if the service cannot be made functional

Instead, I was repeatedly asked to wait while the issues remained unresolved. From my experience, the information provided about fixes did not match the actual situation.

At this point, I will be opening a dispute through Klarna to request a refund, as no effective solution has been provided. I will also submit all available evidence, including screenshots, chat logs, support tickets, crash reports, and proof of purchase, showing that the product was not functional during my subscription period.

I am not asking for special treatment. I only expected a working product or a refund if that was not possible.

proofs :

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Quote:
Originally Posted by overhead1752 View Post
yeah as i posted above the developer is just pasting and asking other people for help to fix his cheat. Obv you cant have a working cheat if your dev is just asking everyone for help. After i confronoted Division with this he sadly only insulted me and didnt take action against the developer just against me.
From what I have personally seen, this situation raises serious questions.

If the developer is constantly asking for help from random places, then it is reasonable to ask: why is the product being sold in this state in the first place, and why is it being offered to paying customers before it is stable or properly finished?

As a customer, the expectation is simple — a working and reliable product. When a service is sold while still relying heavily on external help and unstable development, it naturally leads to frustration and a lack of trust.

Unfortunately, from my experience, it feels like the focus may be more on selling than on ensuring stability and proper functionality for users.
06/06/2026 10:06 Relentless#2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownguy666 View Post
what is a safe external or internal to use rn? don’t wanna get banned in a week. i’ve used private topfrag and ring 1 in the past but neither are around anymore.
As suggested multiple times on this thread.
Vega is a great option

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterbesen View Post
maybe remove mojo? has been down for ages no update
+
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] you’ve also just got lynx tech listed when they’re just a mojo reseller. There’s no need to have them here