[Release] NAGC SD hack

07/04/2010 12:36 skbrence#2101
Anyone who has GCHax v1.01? Kindly host it up... I want a copy of it... =))
07/04/2010 13:02 godofkim#2102
I Want New version Bot Style You Have? server Thailand
07/04/2010 13:09 renniel07#2103
Sir makim your one of the best hacker in the world :)
07/04/2010 13:19 nelsonchai123#2104
sir makim are u sure this is the last release, i will upset:(
07/04/2010 13:42 fedge#2105
can someone share the last version with working dungeon hack?
07/04/2010 15:27 gwago13#2106
thx for this great hack keep it up ^_^
07/04/2010 15:50 kyuubifox21#2107
Problem#1:
When i browse on my GC File it says "D:\Grandchase\grandchase.exe does not exist"

Problem#2:
My "Activate Hack+RUN" Button is on gray. Is this thing normal or not?

And Yes. I followed ALL the instruction. I already got the framework and runtime and redownloaded them thinking it might fix my problem but it didn't. Hope you can reply to this soon thanks in advance. More power to you and your hacks.
07/04/2010 15:52 makim43#2108
I came here briefly because I had a bad feeling that lots of ppl will say dungeon hack doesn't work since it will not transport them to the next stage immediately. Try waiting for roughly 20 seconds, then in boss stage, about 15 seconds.


You might want to double check to make sure your folder does not contain any special characters, and that D:\Grandchase\grandchase.exe really exists. Also check if you have enough rights when running the program (ie. Run as Administrator) and that you unblocked it after dling if you have not done so.
07/04/2010 15:57 kyuubifox21#2109
Quote:
Originally Posted by makim43 View Post
You might want to double check to make sure your folder does not contain any special characters, and that grandchase.exe really exists.
Thanks for the reply. My problem is fixed now. But i don't know in my case why the file can't recognize grandchase.exe in my D:\ location. BTW. I transferred it to C:\ and it worked. Thanks. This is a big help :handsdown:
07/04/2010 16:00 kyuubifox21#2110
About that Client 1 Error. How can I fix it?
07/04/2010 16:01 bugzcom#2111
:(
07/04/2010 16:34 sulaimonao#2112
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugzcom View Post
:(
download 1.02 it has bith dungeon and sudden death hack
07/04/2010 16:41 kyuubifox21#2113
Quote:
Originally Posted by sulaimonao View Post
download 1.02 it has bith dungeon and sudden death hack
Do you know how to fix "Client Error 1. Please Restart the game and patch again." ?
07/04/2010 16:45 noxus09#2114
for those who needs the version1.01 (the one with the working dugeon hack)


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/04/2010 16:45 ThievesGuild#2115
This new hack makim v1.02 not working -> i play NAGC low than 2' then disconnect and says hack is detect :( this look like v1.15