I purchased the "R6 Full" subscription for $60 (1 month). Within 2 hours of purchase, the product proved to be non-functional, caused game crashes, and resulted in a ban within 2 hours of playing.
The Issues:
1. Non-Functional Features: Approximately
85% of the advertised features (including Silent Aim, Vis check, Team Check, NoSpread, NoRecoil, Speedhack, NoClip,
Gadget ESP isnt even a tab)
do not work.
2. Stability: Attempting to toggle "Silent Aim" resulted in immediate game crash, other features would simply not work at all or features like NoRecoil and NoSpread would drop the FPS to single digit.
3. Detection Status: Despite the website claiming "Undetected," I was banned within 2 hours. I had all "risky" features turned off because they weren't working anyway, yet the cheat itself is clearly detected.
4. Support Response: Staff (TheDonger) admitted features were broken due to a recent update after I had already paid. I asked why the subscriptions werent Frozen and the cheat wasnt in "Testing" but Staff said I will be compensated later (which I doubt considering having to write this). After I got banned for using the cheat for 2 hours I requested a refund for the product that is currently unusable and unsafe, to which I am yet to recieve a response.
THEY NEVER SAID ANYWHERE THAT 2/3 OF THE CHEAT WERE UNUSABLE BEFORE PURCHASING.
Evidence (Links to Screenshots):
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
CheatArmy is currently selling a detected, broken product at a premium price point. They are refusing refunds for a product that does not match the description they provided. I recommend they be moved to the Blacklist/Scam list until they can provide a functional, safe product and honor refund requests for defective goods or resolve the issue.
If they do decide to resolve this issue and compensate their subscribers I will change this reply accordingly. Until then I cannot recommend this "product" to anyone.
@
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
If you need anything else from me please message me.
Edit: after playing with this garbage for another 3 hours just using ESP on a brand new account, i also got banned. Safe to say this product is DETECTED