Quick & Easy DMA Buying Guide

01/21/2026 04:20 0x41^4#196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aguss17990 View Post
sup yall, new to dma here, i currently have a samsung g4 240hz monitor, to get the esp to my main monitor what fuser might be the best (price, quality) and what specs for 2nd pc would be the minimum required to run it properly
edit: 2nd pc has 60 hz screen, its a laptop
I own both the D60 and the DC500, and I strongly prefer the D60.

That said, neither is really necessary unless you’re running 1440p at 144Hz or higher. If you’re below that, something like a 6th gen is more than sufficient.

A second PC also doesn’t matter much unless you’re running ultrawide. In that case, you’ll need at least an NVIDIA 3000 series or newer, or an AMD 6000 series or newer, to run the DC500 without ESP issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monis1133 View Post
I asked to solve the problem every day, for first/second week than asked very 2/3 day. On your part, the replies have always been few and far between, and very slow, even after 2/3 days and even a week, and I haven't managed to have a continuous chat; all the messages are sporadic. The replies have always been, "I haven't had time," "vacation," "I'll look at it tomorrow evening," "re-flash," then you realized after 15 days that the problem was the motherboard. In all this, the FM doesn't work, I haven't had a replacement, I haven't had any communications regarding resolution times, but you continue to take purchase orders.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tejah View Post
Personally, I wouldn't mess with Stella.
Their staff is like schoolchildren, constantly making excuses like "I'll be busy this week," "I'll be out of town this week," "I hurt my arm today", 'I'm on vacation this week".
Their product may be good, but the headache isn't worth it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
At this point I agree with you, I've been tossing around the idea of switching to them for a while now but with the dev constantly going on vacation, getting injured, being busy or whatever the new excuse will be tomorrow. As well as 3 staff members leaving at the same time just gives exit scam vibes to me personally.

I also just noticed they that apparently the dev injured their hand and won't be able to send out firmware today lol

With their T3 fw getting blocked recently and it taking them forever to replace it, and all the issues after it just isn't worth the hassle even if they arent trying to exit scam.

With the amount of money they are asking they need to provide a much better service then they currently are, I personally won't be going anywhere near them in the future unless this changes.
I think there was a mix of overconfidence and overpromising.

It also feels like the overall infrastructure, guides, support, staff, and community, wasn’t thought out at all. There was no real plan in place for either customer support or product support.

The repeated delays, long absences, and broken firmware were / are also concerning.

What’s even stranger is how useless the staff is. They don’t offer dependable support, troubleshooting, or firmware delivery, so they don’t really serve any purpose at all. I’m not sure whether they’re IRL friends he felt obligated to give roles to, or what the arrangement is, but strategically it’s better to run an operation solo without the appearance of staff than to present employees who don’t actually provide any value.

Ultimately, it felt like he wanted the rewards of owning a luxury brand without delivering the level of service that comes with one.

And although I’ve said this multiple times publicly, in private messages, and across different communities, I want to apologize for directing people toward something that ultimately underdelivered. I take responsibility for promoting it without first doing smaller control purchases to properly evaluate the overall infrastructure.

I genuinely hope he can address these issues, go back to the drawing board on firmware reliability, build a stronger infrastructure, and refocus on customer support.
01/22/2026 22:48 Emlol3531#197
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
Ultimately, it felt like he wanted the rewards of owning a luxury brand without delivering the level of service that comes with one.

And although I’ve said this multiple times publicly, in private messages, and across different communities, I want to apologize for directing people toward something that ultimately underdelivered. I take responsibility for promoting it without first doing smaller control purchases to properly evaluate the overall infrastructure.
I was planning to buy fw from Stella but thanks to you for real answer, they really have bad support and just leading the community like a middle school class.
01/23/2026 12:32 0x41^4#198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emlol3531 View Post
I was planning to buy fw from Stella but thanks to you for real answer, they really have bad support and just leading the community like a middle school class.
It’s probably a good thing you didn’t, considering all the horror stories I’ve heard over the last few days.

I saw that three of the biggest Valorant providers even censored his name in their Discord today to keep people from running into the same problems others have. Honestly, that’s probably the smart move for now until he gets all those major issues sorted out.

Either way, there are plenty of solid alternatives out there that’ll last a lot longer than a week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afatboirunning View Post
do you mind pm me your list of fw. I am trying to get eac and below but it sounds like there isnt much you recommend rn
This is basically my tier list (from the original post).

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Right now, I’m using and testing Miserea, and it’s been solid so far. That’s who I’d recommend at the moment.
01/23/2026 22:40 Soldier#199
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
It’s probably a good thing you didn’t, considering all the horror stories I’ve heard over the last few days.

I saw that three of the biggest Valorant providers even censored his name in their Discord today to keep people from running into the same problems others have. Honestly, that’s probably the smart move for now until he gets all those major issues sorted out.

Either way, there are plenty of solid alternatives out there that’ll last a lot longer than a week.



This is basically my tier list (from the original post).

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Right now, I’m using and testing Miserea, and it’s been solid so far. That’s who I’d recommend at the moment.
Just a heads up, not that it's a big deal or anything since we know Stella is on this forum.

The owner is posting screenshots of this thread and Skates dsc in the announcement section in his own diecord in a thinly veiled attempt at discrediting them.

I find it odd that he would choose to go this route and conveniently skip over everything criticizing his own service instead of just replying to this thread clarifying things.

Just some food for thought.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/24/2026 04:01 0x41^4#200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
Just a heads up, not that it's a big deal or anything since we know Stella is on this forum.

The owner is posting screenshots of this thread and Skates dsc in the announcement section in his own diecord in a thinly veiled attempt at discrediting them.

I find it odd that he would choose to go this route and conveniently skip over everything criticizing his own service instead of just replying to this thread clarifying things.

Just some food for thought.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
That’s a shame William decided to go down that route. As if he couldn’t embarrass himself any further.

Telling people to do their due diligence is fair. Everyone should do that no matter what they’re buying. If I had done a better job at properly vetting Stella myself, I never would’ve promoted it, and a lot of people wouldn’t have lost money. But yea, the way he’s framing it definitely feels less like genuine advice and more like an attempt to throw shade at Skate. Likely because his own business is starting to get exposed.

Honestly, it tracks perfectly with how he operates. Instead of addressing the actual criticism head-on, he’d rather take shots at someone else and hope it distracts people.

The fact that he doesn’t even run an active Discord or any kind of public chat says a lot. Everything funneled through tickets and announcement channels just conveniently keeps complaints out of sight and out of reach. Hard for people to compare notes when they’re isolated one-on-one. That’s not “support,” that’s damage control.

I will say this about Skate, it's the best, but I don’t really recommend it for several reasons -
  • It’s insanely expensive. The cheapest tier is $2,500 a month, which just isn’t realistic for like 99 percent of people.
  • It’s also extremely hard to get into. There are only 100 slots and they’ve been full for over two years (the slot I took).
  • The onboarding's a bit invasive. I had to record a video of a financial statement to prove I could afford the sub.
  • There are much cheaper, and reliable alternatives.
  • And yeah, circling back to the main point, it’s just ridiculously expensive.
The "warning" William posted in his Discord about Skate's promotion isn’t anything new. It happens every few months. I’ve mentioned it multiple times, going back to 2020 while I was waiting to get a slot.

They usually open the Discord for a few days to a week, let people join, run basic sales, then lock it back down. Anyone who joins during that window stays in, it just gets invite locked so no additional users can enter until the next opening.

All of the basic sales revenue gets donated. Last year it went to Feeding America, and if I remember right, it was around $8,000 (I can check).

You don’t actually pay until you’ve tested the firmware (license-based). If you choose not to pay, the license just gets revoked. If for some weird reason it doesn’t work for you, you’re refunded because he doesn’t put support time into basic firmware. Premium is half upfront, but those slots almost never open, so it’s not really a relevant discussion.

As for the new “Skate Lite,” I can’t say much because I don't know. I’ll message him and see if he responds.

Nevertheless, I appreciate you taking the time to let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
This is basically my tier list (from the original post).

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Right now, I’m using and testing Miserea, and it’s been solid so far. That’s who I’d recommend at the moment.
I removed Valkyrie from the main list after it came out that he’s a pedo.
01/24/2026 05:05 Emlol3531#201
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post

I removed Valkyrie from the main list after it came out that he’s a pedo.
wtf hahah

skate is really expensive btw, lite with this price is cant even bypass low tier eac
01/24/2026 05:10 TransPrincess#202
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
I own both the D60 and the DC500, and I strongly prefer the D60.

That said, neither is really necessary unless you’re running 1440p at 144Hz or higher. If you’re below that, something like a 6th gen is more than sufficient.
Why do you prefer a DC60 over a DC500? From my understanding DC500 is the newer product right and supports DisplayPort.

Would you mind going more in depth about this? Currently I use a Baan 4K fuser specifically for the reason it has 3 display ports (I refuse to use HDMI as my monitors have always had issues with that.) Its fine but obviously has some issues and not up to the Dichen level of product quality but I can't complain too much at all.

Asking because I'm trying to get a friend into DMA and wasn't sure which fuser to recommend her for 1440p with high hz rate.
01/24/2026 08:01 0x41^4#203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emlol3531 View Post
wtf hahah

skate is really expensive btw, lite with this price is cant even bypass low tier eac
Yea, super expensive.

The Lite is supposed to support all anti-cheats, including the highest tier of EAC.

I’m just not sure how the tool access is going to work. Not sure if Lite users will get the same tools we do, or if they’ll even need them in the first place. I asked him directly but haven’t heard back yet. I also dropped the question in the Discord, so if someone on his team knows, they’ll reply and I’ll pass the info along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TransPrincess View Post
Why do you prefer a DC60 over a DC500? From my understanding DC500 is the newer product right and supports DisplayPort.

Would you mind going more in depth about this? Currently I use a Baan 4K fuser specifically for the reason it has 3 display ports (I refuse to use HDMI as my monitors have always had issues with that.) Its fine but obviously has some issues and not up to the Dichen level of product quality but I can't complain too much at all.

Asking because I'm trying to get a friend into DMA and wasn't sure which fuser to recommend her for 1440p with high hz rate.
Honestly, it’s purely aesthetics, lol. The D60 actually had so many issues at one point that they stopped producing new units because of it. That said, I like the digital screen, and I’ve never personally had any problems with mine. If your friend has the option, they should probably go with the DC500. I just prefer how the D60 looks, that’s really all it comes down to.
01/24/2026 09:18 Emlol3531#204
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
Yea, super expensive.

The Lite is supposed to support all anti-cheats, including the highest tier of EAC.
Not lite, sorry, the basic one
01/24/2026 09:28 0x41^4#205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emlol3531 View Post
Not lite, sorry, the basic one
His basic firmware supports most EAC games, except Rust and Fortnite. That said, there’s not much reason to buy any basic firmware, since for almost every game you’d use it on, you could just run free firmware instead.
01/24/2026 09:30 Emlol3531#206
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
His basic firmware supports most EAC games, except Rust and Fortnite. That said, there’s not much reason to buy any basic firmware, since for almost every game you’d use it on, you could just run free firmware instead.
I ask to him, there is no answer. I check the dm he send, there is no EAC on supported ac's. And yes, free firmware is better....

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/24/2026 20:19 Apexcheater87#207
Do you have any recommandation for Apex Legends?I dont know if it use high tier EAC or not,Thanks for replying!
01/25/2026 00:57 joey6969#208
anyone able to provide a website or discord for Miserea?
01/25/2026 02:45 [JAPS]Ev0lut1oN#209
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
His basic firmware supports most EAC games, except Rust and Fortnite. That said, there’s not much reason to buy any basic firmware, since for almost every game you’d use it on, you could just run free firmware instead.

Know how to get a discord for Miserea fw?
01/25/2026 03:30 0x41^4#210
Quote:
Originally Posted by joey6969 View Post
anyone able to provide a website or discord for Miserea?
Quote:
Originally Posted by [JAPS]Ev0lut1oN View Post
Know how to get a discord for Miserea fw?
t4SBjyn9