Help me is I need code id warlord cap, Nobel Cap and Wargod skill, thanks in advance.Quote:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Help me is I need code id warlord cap, Nobel Cap and Wargod skill, thanks in advance.Quote:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
i think 12sky2Altered have it! In client if i not rongQuote:
Help me is I need code id warlord cap, Nobel Cap and Wargod skill, thanks in advance.
there is missing wregion file for map you can add more zone by edit the start.bat from natzugen map folderQuote:
Can anyone test my test_server troy_core and map by Natsugen, I used infinitesky client, GM commnad are working..
Demo GM account m33
user/pass
admin1/1234
admin2/1234
admin3/1234
admin4/1234
admin5/1234
any idea how to fix war? everytime i enter it freeze the game..
lets help each other, i will try to use my little knowledge in linux to compile..