[Release] PacketLogger

04/03/2020 12:07 BladeTiger12#196
Any error? Did you REALLY follow the thread how to install?
Because a lot of people didn't read it and wrote me private...
04/03/2020 16:16 tomax20#197
The packet logger dont inject, i did use Extreme injector.

yes i did, i read all and i have the packet logger on my nostale file
04/03/2020 17:07 BladeTiger12#198
Can you send me a picture of your NosTale Folder? (CORRECT ONE IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE)
04/03/2020 20:15 imvalez#199
can u make a private video for tutorial? me sucks
04/03/2020 21:24 BladeTiger12#200
Quote:
Originally Posted by imvalez View Post
can u make a private video for tutorial? me sucks
No - and Tutorial for what?
Funny how all the kids come now "gimme hax, gimme dupes, ..." bro u guys don't even understand what PacketLogger is for.
04/04/2020 18:47 kemalkemal123#201
I play in the German server. I downloaded the packet logger. Which injecti should I use? Could you write in detail, please? And how do I use
04/04/2020 19:42 BladeTiger12#202
Quote:
Originally Posted by kemalkemal123 View Post
I play in the German server. I downloaded the packet logger. Which injecti should I use? Could you write in detail, please? And how do I use
Details: If you don't know what it does, you don't need it.
04/04/2020 20:12 kemalkemal123#203
NO no , i want to use +15 view . how i should do , which should ı use injectıor ? write me pls
04/04/2020 21:19 IceTrailer#204
Quote:
Originally Posted by kemalkemal123 View Post
NO no , i want to use +15 view . how i should do , which should ı use injectıor ? write me pls
You can use any injector which supports standard dll injection.
04/04/2020 21:49 kemalkemal123#205
It gives an error but

I don't know how to use it. Where do I throw packet loogeri
04/05/2020 12:31 BladeTiger12#206
Bro, did you copy ALL files from the ZIP archive to the CORRECT NosTale Folder (If you have multiple)?
Could you send me/us a picture of your NosTale Folder that we can verify you didn't do something wrong?
04/08/2020 02:46 Lakuta67#207
Hi, I can't start the API AutoIt. I'm in a private serveur it's that ?
04/08/2020 18:08 BladeTiger12#208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakuta67 View Post
Hi, I can't start the API AutoIt. I'm in a private serveur it's that ?
I can't understand your problem. Could you explain it more? The API is there to easily use my PacketLogger in AutoIt.
04/08/2020 20:20 imvalez#209
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeTiger12 View Post
No - and Tutorial for what?
Funny how all the kids come now "gimme hax, gimme dupes, ..." bro u guys don't even understand what PacketLogger is for.
sorry, google translates sucks. ME are bad, not the packet logger xD
04/10/2020 15:54 superado#210
Is it possible to open 2 packetloggers at the same time with 2 different accounts.

How to do it if it's possible?
Thank you in advance.