Shadows Obfuscator (mit Sourcecode)

10/30/2012 23:17 Shadow992#196
Quote:
Originally Posted by spymare View Post
all this script contains is:
shellexecute("notepad.exe")

I tried to encrypt it 2 times:
2 times obfuscating is not possible. And it will make your scripts not safer.
11/05/2012 11:31 legend90#197
it would be nice if you could write ex, a comment for a line of code:

fileinstall(blahblahblah) ;DONT-ENCRYPT

so all lines with ";DONT-ENCRYPT" wouldn't be encrypted

that would be pretty awesome :)
11/05/2012 11:33 Achat#198
Quote:
Originally Posted by legend90 View Post
it would be nice if you could write ex, a comment for a line of code:

fileinstall(blahblahblah) ;DONT-ENCRYPT

so all lines with ";DONT-ENCRYPT" wouldn't be encrypted

that would be pretty awesome :)
^this

Code:
#region dont-encrypt
;...
#endregion
would be useful, too.

Rgds | MfG
11/05/2012 14:25 legend90#199
yeah, exactly something like that :P
11/05/2012 22:35 Shadow992#200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achat View Post
^this

Code:
#region dont-encrypt
;...
#endregion
would be useful, too.

Rgds | MfG
Nice idea will try it some time later.
11/13/2012 15:29 legend90#201
it got some problems obfuscating funcs, sometimes obfuscating funcs does not work
11/13/2012 19:16 Shadow992#202
Quote:
Originally Posted by legend90 View Post
it got some problems obfuscating funcs, sometimes obfuscating funcs does not work
You should say with what obfuscator.
Better do not use AutoIt-Obfuscator becuase this one is outdated, use C++-Obrfuscator.
11/21/2012 19:17 legend90#203
it's the c++. did you ever manage to make something like this :) :

#region dont-encrypt
;...
#endregion

would really be awesome to have ^^

another suggestion: make the obfuscator support drag n drop:
so you can execute a cmd like this: obfuscator.exe test.au3
11/24/2012 11:48 Shadow992#204
Quote:
Originally Posted by legend90 View Post
it's the c++. did you ever manage to make something like this :) :

#region dont-encrypt
;...
#endregion

would really be awesome to have ^^

another suggestion: make the obfuscator support drag n drop:
so you can execute a cmd like this: obfuscator.exe test.au3
Quote:
#region dont-encrypt
;...
#endregion
Not yet. I do not really have got enough time at the moment but i will try it some day.

Quote:
another suggestion: make the obfuscator support drag n drop:
so you can execute a cmd like this: obfuscator.exe test.au3
Hmm maybe i will make this also some day. :D
11/25/2012 15:36 legend90#205
Would be great to able able to use it with a cmd script like this:

@echo off
cd c:\
obfuscator.exe test.au3


I tried to get a c++ editor, but im not really sure how to make it work like that :D
11/25/2012 16:53 Shadow992#206
Quote:
Originally Posted by legend90 View Post
Would be great to able able to use it with a cmd script like this:

@echo off
cd c:\
obfuscator.exe test.au3


I tried to get a c++ editor, but im not really sure how to make it work like that :D
I will add this soon.
I have got updated to 1.1.3 now the problem with Call you had have should not occur again.
11/25/2012 17:57 legend90#207
ok nice thanks :)
11/27/2012 00:17 legend90#208
In the source I tried to do this:

cout<<"Pfad Zur Datei (Doppelte \\\\ statt Einfachen \\ Bsp. C:\\\\Dek\\\\test.au3)\nMit Enter bestaetigen:\n";

str3="run.au3";

it will work, but something it wont obfuscate it right If i do this, it will give errors like this:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

but if I just use it as it is, without modifying the source, it works just fine, wonder what is wrong :)

Please let me know as soon as you make it able to run from a cmd script, would be so nice :)

also how would i get rid of "obfuscator_file.s92" :) In this case I don't want to use a external file
11/27/2012 18:49 Shadow992#209
Quote:
Originally Posted by legend90 View Post
In the source I tried to do this:

cout<<"Pfad Zur Datei (Doppelte \\\\ statt Einfachen \\ Bsp. C:\\\\Dek\\\\test.au3)\nMit Enter bestaetigen:\n";

str3="run.au3";

it will work, but something it wont obfuscate it right If i do this, it will give errors like this:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

but if I just use it as it is, without modifying the source, it works just fine, wonder what is wrong :)

Please let me know as soon as you make it able to run from a cmd script, would be so nice :)

also how would i get rid of "obfuscator_file.s92" :) In this case I don't want to use a external file
To Disable creating external file you have to comment this out:
ReplaceStringByArray();

And i think you have to comment out this too:

code[11]

until

code[15]

around line 222.

Then it should work, but disabling this will make your scripts much less safe, you should really just remove it if security is not that important.
11/27/2012 22:44 legend90#210
I tried, yeah, i see it will lose much security doing that, when do you think you will get time for making it being able to be used in a script, like being used from cmd :D?