[RELEASE] Everyday I'm Botting!

09/01/2014 11:27 desteleo#196
Posso usarlo su un notebook da 10 pollici???grazie
09/01/2014 19:58 bussundafdl#197
Good afternoon I wonder if this script has some option against attack other players thanks
09/02/2014 23:41 basjeans#198
hi jesse the glitter bot is working perfectly for me but the BMbot isnt working ive set everything to false (except bm) and did everything manually. But when i start the bot when i am in capri wave 1 it goes to the npc and stays there npt shooting them so thats the problem.... i hope u can help me

PS: the screenshot how u set the controls u have to type ' at objectmenu 1.
i cant get a ' in seafight maybe this is the problem??
09/03/2014 00:35 Mateooo#199
Hi I have windows 8.1 and I have problem with this scar Error Line 30 unkown identifier "setclientwindowhandle" who can help me fix it
09/03/2014 00:39 trolleras9#200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateooo View Post
Hi I have windows 8.1 and I have problem with this scar Error Line 30 unkown identifier "setclientwindowhandle" who can help me fix it
use scar 3.22
09/03/2014 00:40 Mateooo#201
Quote:
Originally Posted by trolleras9 View Post
use scar 3.22
how on windows 8.1 ?? scar 3.22 don't work on wind 8.1 (in my old pc with wind xp all scar scripts works good) now i buy new pc and with wind 8 and i have big problem ...
09/03/2014 05:31 cookie'91#202
I've a question.

If it possible to change the hotkeys vom Seafight in the script?

I try it, maybe the script do nothing.
09/03/2014 05:34 DeniMM#203
Thanks for sharing :)
09/03/2014 14:56 terrorise#204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateooo View Post
how on windows 8.1 ?? scar 3.22 don't work on wind 8.1 (in my old pc with wind xp all scar scripts works good) now i buy new pc and with wind 8 and i have big problem ...
install a Windows Virtual Machine from Microsoft and put Win xp sp3 fully updated inside it...it works great, better than any other windows..
09/03/2014 19:13 seafight...#205
I am using this bot for shineys and it collects them very good,even tho not so fast as RShiny Bots
but I'm having a problem,the bot doesn't put my ship in corner to repair at all,it doesn't repair at all :(
can anyone help me ?
09/03/2014 19:49 trolleras9#206
Quote:
Originally Posted by seafight... View Post
I am using this bot for shineys and it collects them very good,even tho not so fast as RShiny Bots
but I'm having a problem,the bot doesn't put my ship in corner to repair at all,it doesn't repair at all :(
can anyone help me ?
are you playing in a map with the big turtle?
09/03/2014 20:14 seafight...#207
Quote:
Originally Posted by trolleras9 View Post
are you playing in a map with the big turtle?
no,actually I have put my ship in 16/2 (turtle is in 16/1)

I am using it in this precise moment,it runs good,clicks repair to get back on sea after getting sunk,but doesn't go to repair full ...
09/03/2014 20:39 mischo287#208
hello... very good BOT... but i have 1 problem... i shoot npc and 5s and my ship goes away from NPC, but npc is not down... but my ship goes away :-/
09/03/2014 21:06 VeniVediVodka#209
Ich habe mal eine Frage. Der findet bei mir nie die Hp Bar. Mache ich die aber auf false und gibt die beiden Korids an steht der einfach nur rum. Kennt jemand das Problem und kann mir dabei weiter helfen ?
09/03/2014 22:08 alexandre sousa#210
your bot shoot amaterasu?