[Release]Effect Changer

08/02/2014 14:52 bboodoo#196
Quote:
Originally Posted by "V" View Post
-.- I know.
well it works for me but if the room master changes map in lobby i have to leave and do it again and rejoin and restore. Try using this tool and joining a game that has already started. It should work

Quote:
Originally Posted by hLol View Post
Did you extract the hack in s4 folder?
it worked for me without extracting in s4 folder
08/02/2014 17:14 deathshard86#197
A save function, so you dont have to redo everything everytime you start s4 leauge would be nice indeed. But this hack is still great. Thanks
08/02/2014 19:01 Lorrane123#198
OMG! I Finally fix the error 0xc00007b!!
Working Win7 64bits
08/02/2014 19:33 MeetMe9#199
It still keep telling me missing MSVCR110.DLL while i got on the computer and download the Reqiuments(<- Can't spell it) help please.
Edit: Fixed it.
08/02/2014 20:23 XxJahmXx#200
fake It doesn't work.
08/02/2014 20:56 Lorrane123#201
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJahmXx View Post
fake It doesn't work.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

HP+30
HP+30
HP+30
08/02/2014 21:43 mohamedezz1#202
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJahmXx View Post
fake It doesn't work.
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 1
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/03/2014 03:41 Forbidi#203
#Added profile system.
08/03/2014 16:35 BerQoFoG#204
Does it really work now ? Cause I couldn't get any window like that. S4 League just opened as always. What did I do wrong ?
08/03/2014 16:35 flameman77#205
doesn't load the hack
what to do?
08/03/2014 16:46 Forbidi#206
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameman77 View Post
doesn't load the hack
what to do?
Download the requirements ...
08/03/2014 16:58 BerQoFoG#207
I did it too. Also I launched it as administrator but I couldn't get that window
08/03/2014 17:02 Forbidi#208
Quote:
Originally Posted by BerQoFoG View Post
I did it too. Also I launched it as administrator but I couldn't get that window
If you're 32 bits download this : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
64 bits : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/03/2014 17:34 deathshard86#209
This is officially perfect now that you can save it. :) Well done good sir. Well done
08/03/2014 17:39 flameman77#210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbidi View Post
Download the requirements ...
thanks, it worked but it says not found