Dragon city gems hack

06/06/2013 17:09 refejisoka#196
goodluck sirr benoit ... ^_^
06/06/2013 17:09 alexboys#197
try to find a way to delete those bugged eggs....
06/06/2013 18:23 metour2007#198
Pls upgrade ur hack
and i need it free i dont want to PAY...!!!
06/06/2013 18:39 showman2020#199
Quote:
Originally Posted by benoit934 View Post
My two way are patched, i'll search a new way tomorrow
i'm waiting to buy it..
06/06/2013 19:45 Mouses33#200
Quote:
Originally Posted by metour2007 View Post
Pls upgrade ur hack
and i need it free i dont want to PAY...!!!
LoL!... your kididng right? xD
:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:
06/06/2013 20:07 Pretty11#201
Benoit After u search ur New way Do we have to Pay again?? Because i paid the hack few hours be4 it is Patched.... I can send u the Paypal prove if u want ...
06/06/2013 20:54 blindmyeyes#202
The tool is die.... haha lol
06/06/2013 20:57 hokapy#203
I bought an old versionof this hack and now there is written that he died , What do I do now ?

plus when I bought it did not work either
06/06/2013 21:14 smlvm02#204
Benoit I buy today because I had no money, that has people talking not getting more ta, ta catching yet or not affz hopefully is was raking money benoit it was not you go create another hack?
06/06/2013 21:54 Maron-86-#205
Quote:
The tool is die
Seriously!?
You took the money and you have affair somewhere or what?
Apparently access to running your hacks was to be a lifetime. I was hoping that at least a month will run and not fall the next day
06/06/2013 23:07 fixer2050#206
These posts... when i look on them make my eyes bleed seriously!
They have patched the hack. If you have bought it you can not do nothing but to wait until Benoit find a new method to get free gems.
Also if you have paid for it you have lifetime access on his hacks so calm your boobs and wait for news from Benoit
06/06/2013 23:33 hokapy#207
lol sorry now i undestend ^^
06/07/2013 00:09 lafezterGTX#208
Thailand boosts Paypal.
PalGol Not Work
06/07/2013 00:10 rayx1109#209
tell when we can use this tool pls
06/07/2013 03:42 whitedemon217#210
update it sir benoit...

#patch