[Release] Pixelbot Palladium - Free source code!

04/25/2013 19:40 teruru#196
I setted it yesterday and I want to reset it but : This didnt let me reopen the window, when I double click it the scripts starts ( didnt work :) ) but I cant open the window. Help?
04/25/2013 20:34 Miki3095#197
Quote:
Originally Posted by teruru View Post
I setted it yesterday and I want to reset it but : This didnt let me reopen the window, when I double click it the scripts starts ( didnt work :) ) but I cant open the window. Help?
In the bot folder delete Data.ini :)
04/26/2013 01:23 rothia#198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miki3095 View Post
In the bot folder delete Data.ini :)
or just press S as i wrote in the first thread
04/26/2013 18:57 bestbots_support#199
have tested a bit the update 2.0

when you do an update you should correct this..

add 1-2 seconds for each ability.. needed because of delay, if you dont add we need to wait again for the seconds to use the ability

for all 3 options from bot add 1-2 seconds..
04/26/2013 23:28 blahblah9#200
this kind of lags for me dude.
04/27/2013 00:57 bestbots_support#201
I`m back with the feedback ..

When comes an NPC, he see it, but the npc move (when you was moving), he tried to click him but was already in another position, and because you moved again when he tried to click the npc, the npc has posibilty to move again.. and so on, repeats until have a good lock on him.

So is thinking/struggling too much until he gets a lock. Maybe you can do a better logic for this :D (also dont forget to add option, kill or not to kill NPC :P)

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblah9 View Post
this kind of lags for me dude.
yep, you need a better computer for pixel bots + palladium

on normal maps, a pixel bot should work better
04/27/2013 11:48 teruru#202
Ok so I press tab to start and it says : 1, goes to the first rectangle and nothing, doesnt collect.
04/27/2013 14:28 [becky]#203
Quote:
Originally Posted by teruru View Post
Ok so I press tab to start and it says : 1, goes to the first rectangle and nothing, doesnt collect.
click elsewere on the screen (to cancel the movement) and press tab one more time

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbots_support View Post
I`m back with the feedback ..

When comes an NPC, he see it, but the npc move (when you was moving), he tried to click him but was already in another position, and because you moved again when he tried to click the npc, the npc has posibilty to move again.. and so on, repeats until have a good lock on him.

So is thinking/struggling too much until he gets a lock. Maybe you can do a better logic for this :D (also dont forget to add option, kill or not to kill NPC :P)

Cheers
same thing to me. it put the mouse on the npc, but don't click it...just after a while...
and shield and life is just for aegis? because he don't pause to go to repair...

i have some problems with the browsers...
i know this is a palladium-bot thread but i ask you...
google chrome is working veryy hard: the ship moves a little and stops...
mozilla firefox it's loading a little bit slower, but the main problem is that after 5 min. collecting, it crashes (the window becomes white with a grey exclamation mark.
what can i do?? :O
04/28/2013 22:50 OneLifeToLive#204
rothia just wondering if you was still gonna work on this project or you was gonna leave as is and if you could let us know if the palavia one was ok? "First of all i would like give my special thanks to rothia for good ideas (that's why he will get unlimited version)! " <-- quote by palavia. sorry its a bit off topic but would like to have your thoughts? oh and i hope you continue this project :D
04/28/2013 23:33 ThaGoldenEagle#205
I really like your bot, thanks for the amazing work! But I also have some issues with the NPC killing.. I cant go away and let the bot run alone because it will get me killed due to the pirates... So if you could make the pirate shooting system a bit better that would be awesome! :D but great job so far, keep up the good work! :D
04/29/2013 10:22 rothia#206
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLifeToLive View Post
rothia just wondering if you was still gonna work on this project or you was gonna leave as is and if you could let us know if the palavia one was ok? "First of all i would like give my special thanks to rothia for good ideas (that's why he will get unlimited version)! " <-- quote by palavia. sorry its a bit off topic but would like to have your thoughts? oh and i hope you continue this project :D
don't worry i will continue my project! I'm using palavia suggestion for do my job;)

I already told that for a week I didn't code... now the week is passed! Don't worry

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbots_support View Post
I`m back with the feedback ..

When comes an NPC, he see it, but the npc move (when you was moving), he tried to click him but was already in another position, and because you moved again when he tried to click the npc, the npc has posibilty to move again.. and so on, repeats until have a good lock on him.

So is thinking/struggling too much until he gets a lock. Maybe you can do a better logic for this :D (also dont forget to add option, kill or not to kill NPC :P)

Cheers
I told to you that is a buggy version this one! I was working on it and ALL OF YOU always ask me to realize a new version... i'm still working on that
04/29/2013 11:44 bestbots_support#207
no need to be angry, I feedback to you to be aware of problems lol
isnt this any developer wants ??? a feedback
04/29/2013 12:56 rothia#208
Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbots_support View Post
no need to be angry, I feedback to you to be aware of problems lol
isnt this any developer wants ??? a feedback
not angry;)
04/30/2013 19:16 OneLifeToLive#209
Quote:
Originally Posted by rothia View Post
don't worry i will continue my project! I'm using palavia suggestion for do my job;)

I already told that for a week I didn't code... now the week is passed! Don't worry
Good Luck on continuing this project :rolleyes:
04/30/2013 20:53 [becky]#210
it will be possible to add the road from x-8 to 5-3, or at least from 5-1 to 5-3?
i know it's hard, and now you shoud focus on npc killing, but...just asking