Silkroad Clientless Plvl

02/21/2009 01:59 mramazer#196
HOW DO I USE IT?
02/21/2009 03:46 bboystyx#197
its really not that difficult if you read the first page
02/21/2009 20:25 wurstbrot123#198
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoe1357 View Post
I've downloaded the lastest version which is posted here (1.9)
and it gave me an error
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].

Am i doing anything wrong?
Or is the software bugged?
Quote:
Originally Posted by logmein1 View Post
me too have same prob :(

the ver number send to the server is to old! :confused:
connect gatewayserver has been lost! :confused:
Yeah u guys are doing sh wrong, but its really not hard to figure out,
i mean, i made the work for free and released it to public and you guys are to lazy to read my first post ?
just dont use it than
02/22/2009 14:32 azureblade#199
can anyone upload this to mediafire.com?? please..
02/22/2009 16:19 kekeven#200
CAN SOMBODY HELP ME PLS...HOW TO MAKE AN ACC ON ISRO SERV HERCULES??PLSS PM ME HELP!!!FIRST TIME ON ISRO:-S thx
02/22/2009 18:30 mokom74#201
Quote:
Originally Posted by logmein1 View Post
me too have same prob :(

the ver number send to the server is to old! :confused:
connect gatewayserver has been lost! :confused:
change ver make it 1.76 in the configuration settings
02/22/2009 18:33 recking#202
is there a way to send a "keep alive signal" to server? it always gets dc after a certain time (two chars at same moment always) i believe its because they dont send anything to the server.
02/27/2009 02:00 davidhexd#203
Allright, everything is working. :D

This is by far one of the most used tools aside from a bot for SRO for me.

Thanks a lot. Appreciate the work
02/27/2009 09:57 corosive#204
This prog will help all
thanks....
02/27/2009 20:24 camilozzz#205
wurstbrot123 this tool is very very nice Ty broo for u work .. but is work in legend IV? :D arigato muchas gracias jeje xD
02/28/2009 05:01 wurstbrot123#206
Quote:
Originally Posted by camilozzz View Post
wurstbrot123 this tool is very very nice Ty broo for u work .. but is work in legend IV? :D arigato muchas gracias jeje xD
Maybe, dont use v2.0 after Legend 4 otherwise ull probly get a bann.
If i update it after Legend 4, ill post a new version here, but i probly wont update it right after the legend 4 update
03/01/2009 03:56 davidhexd#207
Ughh I don't know what went wrong but after using it to plvl my nubs for a day, whenever I try to logon, it gives me "connection to gateway server has been lost" right after I login and am about to enter in the imagecode. =/ It was working just an hour ago so I dont know what went wrong..

EDIT: Nevermind, it might of been a network problem, though still very weird. It's working now. =]
03/01/2009 15:33 hexcode#208
Great job wurstbrot123.I want to ask is there any untyped commands or that's all for v2.0. I am searching for commands when char is dead,is any option (if is under 10 lv ) to autoress or what happened when is dead?Is there a way to send accumulate buff to academy leader?Can i start somehow the 2 nooby Silver and Gold tickets using command.Thanks
03/02/2009 02:27 wurstbrot123#209
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexcode View Post
Great job wurstbrot123.I want to ask is there any untyped commands or that's all for v2.0. I am searching for commands when char is dead,is any option (if is under 10 lv ) to autoress or what happened when is dead?Is there a way to send accumulate buff to academy leader?Can i start somehow the 2 nooby Silver and Gold tickets using command.Thanks
I think except the buff its useless, i mean under lvl 10...ull be lvl 10 very fast.
otherwise if the char dies, it plays isro dead sound and its autoaccepting res.
I dont have a function to use the Academy buffs, ofc i think it shouldnt be that difficult to add it, but legend 4 is coming and i dont know yet if ill update it after legend 4 so lets see.
Gold / Silver, i mean you just login in 1 or 2 times isnt that hard :p
03/02/2009 07:18 davidhexd#210
Have my babies if you do decide to update. xD

please. save me a lot of trouble. =]