I've a dedicated server is the US, with a webserver ready to use, 100MB uplink and dual xeon... I can help hosting if the author needs to.
12/03/2008 13:56beunhaas15#197
Hi guys I downloaded this tool yesterday and it worked fine.. but Now it doesn't typ the code anymore.
It types my Id and pass but not Code... Can anyone help me?
thx.
12/03/2008 14:39totoworld#198
this tool doesn't typ the code anymore
12/03/2008 14:53beunhaas15#199
I have got the same problem
12/03/2008 18:02TheSpy#200
Quote:
Originally Posted by totoworld
this tool doesn't typ the code anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by beunhaas15
I have got the same problem
It does, but the delay is huge.
12/03/2008 18:47totoworld#201
no no this tool doesn't typ the code no't delay
12/03/2008 19:49beunhaas15#202
Nope.. the dealy doesn't work either.. I think the tool needs an update;).
gl spirit;)
12/03/2008 20:19TheSpy#203
Didn't use it till now. He probably made it private, as suggested. But it's not 100% sure. ;)
12/03/2008 20:52drscooter#204
I used this tool about 30 minutes ago works fine. I do know yesterday it was a huge delay for typing in the code, but now it's really quick.
12/04/2008 12:43plankje89#205
lol i got blocked for another 10 mins becuz it putted in diff captcha's then shown -.-'
12/04/2008 18:25Corismo#206
i have error "abgelaufen". What data i need make on my computer? i have v0.33
P.S. sorry for not good english)
12/04/2008 18:48elyonito2007#207
this is a scamer or what?
12/04/2008 18:52John Dread#208
@corismo: try and set your computer time correctly
@elyonito2007: no it isnt...many members already tried it and its safe to use
12/04/2008 19:08Corismo#209
i think my computer time is correct :
Thursday december 04,2008
Time zone :ELE Standart time GMT+02.00
I dont know what i need change...
P.S. i need change time or date?
12/04/2008 19:35Julian2008#210
I think you need to change time and if you are using vista Right click and Run As Administrator