[PServer]Alpha-0nline - Discussion/How To Connect

11/01/2008 14:28 haiabuza01#196
Neither the crystals shop,nor the exp recs work for me.And I deleted EVERYONE off my f-list.I think this gotta do with the bug I mentioned...the one about the Crystals shop,the pilot rank..you know,how I became CiC o.o
11/01/2008 19:05 louiebui#197
hey when i log in its blank
11/02/2008 06:15 Mega69#198
question it says server is down when i try to log in i copyed the zero folder items in to a new folder and patched them with the patches u all have any ideas?
11/03/2008 10:35 DiobloSlayeR#199
The server is down right now, I couldn't access the dedicated server some how and I'll inform you if it's on right now.
11/03/2008 13:27 digitaalne#200
can u guys make server back on hamaci please xD i can't play anymore because my ports are closed and i cant open those because my operator says ports closed because of piracy ...... but i could play when its back based on hamachi xD
11/03/2008 14:57 danut9898#201
i hope wont be ever back on hamachi it lags as hell
11/03/2008 15:00 E.M.E#202
hahahahaha
11/03/2008 15:35 vi3txtu4n#203
To digitaa : Their not going to change it back just for one person we all can play -_- its couple hundred vs 1
11/03/2008 16:37 louiebui#204
... when will server be back on its been like 1 or 2 hours :rtfm:
11/03/2008 16:50 shanequest#205
I believe it doesny matter how high ur pot is it just matters how high ur strength is and that the pot only matters for the exp.
11/03/2008 16:59 quadruple1#206
Lol servers been down for wayyyyyyy longer than 2 hours, more like 7+

I hope they fix w/e gone wrong soon :P
11/03/2008 17:11 danut9898#207
lol it was offline for 10+ hours not 2 lol
duh could make full+9 in these time
11/03/2008 17:13 Necron33#208
hehe Server is opening

Regards,
Necron
11/03/2008 17:59 danut9898#209
hi necro pls make some events its borring ._.
and fix PK thing PLS!
11/03/2008 20:39 Kingkrozz#210
If I want to undo the alpha patch and return to normal zero, what do i do? my brother tried to undo it himself and he screwed up the folder...the game won't open now. whenever i try to log in it closes the client