[dark orbit clone DEVELOPING] Orbit legacy

01/05/2012 19:29 Francinobest#196
Lexter says that the game will be online the next week but the server's ts doesn't work...
01/05/2012 21:29 Sήøwy#197
Please wait, it's extremlly hard to keep out this game of cheaters!
I think the next week will be online!
01/05/2012 22:34 goodegoode#198
will the sever come back soon ? i like this game
01/05/2012 22:35 Cupak19#199
Could one of the programmers of ORBIT LEGACY write what kind of engine or library was used to the making game.

i will bet on irrlicht
but maybe i am wrong ;)
01/05/2012 23:03 random??#200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupak19 View Post
Could one of the programmers of ORBIT LEGACY write what kind of engine or library was used to the making game.

i will bet on irrlicht
but maybe i am wrong ;)
I guess [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/06/2012 14:24 Francinobest#201
Yes , this game has been created with Gamemaker...
01/06/2012 15:21 maximus1996#202
Hat das Spiel schon mal jemand getestet kann man ja hier Downloaden: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

aber ich traue dem ganzen noch nicht so...
01/06/2012 16:53 Zertifizierter Karton™#203
Das ist kein Virus, war schon die 4. Version oder so ö.Ö
Aber es ist offline, weil grad Maßnahmen gegen Cheating vorgenommen werden.
01/07/2012 11:20 gueuledange#204
Quote:
Originally Posted by supernoob. View Post
probably dead project
project isn't dead ;)
Holidays are finish so I have less free time to develop the game,
I'm remaking the system for the game to be better, It may be long,I think I need one more week.
01/07/2012 14:30 majkySVK#205

My video :D
01/07/2012 21:55 Francinobest#206
kkarnage why the ts server doesn't work??
01/11/2012 21:02 pabogustin#207
When the game will be available again ?



__________
pabogustin (C# / VB.NET - Html / CSS)
01/11/2012 21:58 darknes4o#208
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
When will the game start..
01/11/2012 23:17 hghkg1#209
we want ORBIT LEGACY
01/12/2012 11:37 supernoob.#210
they said 1 week but nothing

i say dead project :P