The Silkroad-R Thread

02/25/2012 21:56 daniel1112333#196
Silkroad-R What BUILD should I go for!?!?!? Chine/Euro?? Pure STR/INT?
Well:
Party:I MUST party. love it. (want people to add me all the time)
Taxi:I want to taxi, importent too.
PVP:Must to destory the player.
PVE:Must to be stongest build for it.(For bosses and level fast)

Thats it... thanks!!
02/29/2012 14:18 jiddo#197
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel1112333 View Post
Silkroad-R What BUILD should I go for!?!?!? Chine/Euro?? Pure STR/INT?
Well:
Party:I MUST party. love it. (want people to add me all the time)
Taxi:I want to taxi, importent too.
PVP:Must to destory the player.
PVE:Must to be stongest build for it.(For bosses and level fast)

Thats it... thanks!!
u should go for a full strength wizard......


seriously, so you`re asking for a build that is the best in everything?
03/01/2012 15:19 Boom926#198
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiddo View Post
u should go for a full strength wizard......


seriously, so you`re asking for a build that is the best in everything?

do you know that full strength wizard is the stupidest build i have ever heard in my entire life? full int wizard...
03/01/2012 17:34 Leon.#199
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel1112333 View Post
Silkroad-R What BUILD should I go for!?!?!? Chine/Euro?? Pure STR/INT?
Well:
Party:I MUST party. love it. (want people to add me all the time)
Taxi:I want to taxi, importent too.
PVP:Must to destory the player.
PVE:Must to be stongest build for it.(For bosses and level fast)

Thats it... thanks!!
Solo playing, Chinese Char, you can go up to 5, 6 lvl higher than your own (you get full sos equipment on each degree)

Party playing, Euro char, it's up to you what build you should go for, e.g. highest damage would be wizard FULL INT.

If you are new to SRO, google -> silkroad builds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom926 View Post
do you know that full strength wizard is the stupidest build i have ever heard in my entire life? full int wizard...
It was sarcasm...
03/02/2012 18:38 daniel1112333#200
thanks ^
03/12/2012 12:45 [GM]#201
what is the difference between the normal silkroad and silkroad-R ?
03/17/2012 15:29 sinxtra#202
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM] View Post
what is the difference between the normal silkroad and silkroad-R ?
Nothin'!
03/18/2012 16:46 PortalDark#203
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM] View Post
what is the difference between the normal silkroad and silkroad-R ?
new skills and some system changed to "balance" the gameplay
aside from that nothing
and SRO-R will eventually be integrated on normal SRO as well
03/20/2012 08:17 tajima545#204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxa415bxX View Post
no need to farm, you get those beads, that give 1-8k SP
Sorry ? I'm new in Sro-R. But Can you tell me what it means ?
Thanks a lot :D:D
03/22/2012 20:38 MikeJ#205
Quote:
Originally Posted by tajima545 View Post
Sorry ? I'm new in Sro-R. But Can you tell me what it means ?
Thanks a lot :D:D
Beads that give Skill Points can be aquired from the Forgotten World instance (look for a guide, there should be one around here somewhere), from treasure boxes, I think.
03/31/2012 18:32 alphafein#206
anyone can tell me a proper build to either grinding and pvp ?

i dont know anything after european update i dont kno europeans...

im thinking of full str glavie or full int s/s ?
04/01/2012 05:36 kher04#207
can i join any guild? because playing alone is lonely

Bladestar Lv45 from Merv

can i join any guild? because playing alone is lonely

Bladestar Lv45 from Merv
04/10/2012 10:05 Hakan68#208
someone got the original ip for me of silkroad-r I can't seem to patch my media to it's original state. now I need to play with bot the whole time ...
04/16/2012 16:43 accounter#209
loader guys plz some one link it .
04/30/2012 10:17 Blindsided#210

My german Silkroad R gameplay