[Program]DarkOrbit Offline

10/28/2011 12:31 bravo4life#196
dont work!
10/29/2011 13:14 Карлсберг#197
Quote:
Originally Posted by bravo4life View Post
dont work!
Look how to make above so that has earned.
10/29/2011 13:27 elementz'#198
Does it work with hamachi so we can play on a pv server?
10/29/2011 14:01 furkan_07#199
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Element' View Post
Does it work with hamachi so we can play on a pv server?
No,you can only play singleplayer;)

Can anyone translate this program into english *:confused:
I don't understand this language:(
10/30/2011 09:44 bialas1#200
it doesnt work. it says: failed to intialize drwing surfaces. Please check that ur graphik card meets the minimum requirement blablabla!
10/30/2011 10:22 davexd#201
to u can play you need to change the name of the folder to ANY OTHER NAMER with normal letters to the pc can read it
10/30/2011 15:01 baronrouge#202
we get tired quickly, there are only 3 maps in addition to the graphical interface not very good (see the drones hit :S)
Try to put more monsters, more maps and GG
10/31/2011 13:55 silwek3521#203
can i get the sounds and sprites please?
11/08/2011 02:47 DrakoXXXDO123#204
Hey give save data plz :)
11/08/2011 03:32 smithlevi54#205
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakoXXXDO123 View Post
Hey give save data plz :)
save data of someone with millions of credits given earlier in thread
11/08/2011 18:09 DrakoXXXDO123#206
Smith, where are the save folder? and how to buy things? I do not see any button, that button or That at
11/08/2011 19:27 vpv_bg#207
Hi dude. I have big problem with the game. When I go to pvp I have got very big lag and when click with mouse to move my ship move after 4-5 secounds. And I can`t mark anybody because I have big lag and they move in all time. But in the other maps I don`t have any lag ... Please help me. How to fix it :((
11/08/2011 19:45 Just.a.Guy#208
Quote:
Originally Posted by vpv_bg View Post
Hi dude. I have big problem with the game. When I go to pvp I have got very big lag and when click with mouse to move my ship move after 4-5 secounds. And I can`t mark anybody because I have big lag and they move in all time. But in the other maps I don`t have any lag ... Please help me. How to fix it :((
Try buying a real PC.
11/08/2011 19:57 vpv_bg#209
Is there any program, cheat etc for giving me kredits. Because the game want much time to be strong and I don`t have it :). THANK YOU :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just.a.Guy View Post
Try buying a real PC.
I stop the sounds and now all is OK :)
11/09/2011 14:51 Centaro#210
Do you upload a new version?