Hack Cabal EU - Hide Programs with a Rootkit!

03/16/2008 13:27 vi0l3nt#196
I can tell you the answer:
Qmacro isnt working with our GG. the rootkit hides the program but not the commands (macros) of this program.
to use it you need a bypass
03/16/2008 13:40 fuly#197
I bypassed gg rev 1057 with mr.rattlz's bypass. Anyway I get disconnected in few secs.
03/16/2008 17:39 Zakros#198
anyone know what CE with speedhack works on this?
i tried moonlight and CE5.4 and it doesnt work.

EDIT: Does the ProjectX engine have speedhack? As far as I can tell it doesn't but if it does please let me know.
03/16/2008 18:57 St!gmata#199
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuly View Post
I bypassed gg rev 1057 with mr.rattlz's bypass. Anyway I get disconnected in few secs.
This bypass is for a really old version of GG.
03/16/2008 21:08 fuly#200
Quote:
Originally Posted by St!gmata View Post
This bypass is for a really old version of GG.
I know, but it shuts down gg without detection, mybe someone update the bypass or use same technic
03/17/2008 15:44 St!gmata#201
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuly View Post
I know, but it shuts down gg without detection, mybe someone update the bypass or use same technic
Mhm yeah but the game knows you donŽt play with the GG.

@ Zakros: It should be possible...normally. But donŽt ask me how. ^^ I read a method here how you could do it but he said it doesnŽt work.
03/18/2008 01:03 xFireFox#202
port 80 is not running here it says listening problem.
anyone knows why the problem, or i can change the port for another one
thx
03/18/2008 13:56 Cosmoski#203
this tools are only to hide hacks before GG?
i have open on my PC few sro klients and when i open cabal its GG dc excess
sro clients, its posible to hide sro clients before of cabal gg? :)
03/18/2008 19:44 St!gmata#204
Quote:
Originally Posted by xFireFox View Post
port 80 is not running here it says listening problem.
anyone knows why the problem, or i can change the port for another one
thx
Is your console URL 80? Console - Settings (stop host before changing it).

And yeah you can use an other port.
1) Close Abyss.
2) Go to the path were the hosts files is installed. (normal path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc). Open the hosts file with editor (not the .txt file)
3) Change the two last lines to 127.0.0.1:1027
4) Save it - close it and start Abyss.
5) Make sure the host is stopped and change the Console-URL to 1027 (Console Settings)
6) Configure the host (Hosts-defaulst Host-Configure-Configure-General) and change the port to 1027.
03/18/2008 23:28 xFireFox#205
st!g when i put in hosts-default-configure apeears a url asking for id and password
wheren can i register this?
03/19/2008 16:09 St!gmata#206
Maybe you already registered there. But there is a simple way to register new if you
forgot your id and/or pw.

1) Close Abyss.
2) Open Abyss Web Server FOLDER (normal path: C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server)
3) Open with Editor abyss.conf
4) Scroll completly down and delete the entries in login and password.
You read there a login-name but the password is incorrect. So youŽve to delete it.
5) Save it - close it and start Abyss to configure your host
03/24/2008 11:38 Deviance1992#207
now worked, or working?... :p
03/24/2008 18:05 St!gmata#208
Read the status and youŽll know it. ;)
03/24/2008 18:09 Xanward#209
Google up some maplestory GG files. have a rev.971 somewhere..
03/24/2008 18:16 St!gmata#210
Uiiii, you make me crazy. :D