[GUIDE] How To Play cSRO!

05/08/2008 17:51 demonslayer#196
Whee, I'm playing. Got in first try. City isn't like in ISRO, I logged into babel last night after about an hour of trying to find the city so packed my comp crashed. Then an hour later i log in and my power goes out for a min so i get dc'ed... Well, only issue is... I lag... Server 2 was "Not recommended" and server 1 was "recommended" I logged onto 2 just because you guys are there and I found that server and my ping is kinda... rediculous. I click and about 3/4th of a second later I move. Its kinda annoying........ I really wish EcSRO would add euro char's so I can play one of them, I find china kinda boring as my full int nuker =S
05/08/2008 21:07 SpriGgy#197
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonslayer View Post
Whee, I'm playing. Got in first try. City isn't like in ISRO, I logged into babel last night after about an hour of trying to find the city so packed my comp crashed. Then an hour later i log in and my power goes out for a min so i get dc'ed... Well, only issue is... I lag... Server 2 was "Not recommended" and server 1 was "recommended" I logged onto 2 just because you guys are there and I found that server and my ping is kinda... rediculous. I click and about 3/4th of a second later I move. Its kinda annoying........ I really wish EcSRO would add euro char's so I can play one of them, I find china kinda boring as my full int nuker =S
i think your wrong here.
That Thread issnt about ECSRO, its normal CSRO.

@Palmatex
Welcome back after 1 month or so^^
05/08/2008 23:52 demonslayer#198
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpriGgy View Post
i think your wrong here.
That Thread issnt about ECSRO, its normal CSRO.
I know, I was playing cSRO. But I'm lagging quite badly and its kinda annoying. If I pick that yahoo 1 server I didnt lag much. I'm only playin cSRO cus I like playing euro classes but can never log onto isro and ecsro doesnt have euro chars.
05/08/2008 23:52 geosep#199
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonslayer View Post
Whee, I'm playing. Got in first try. City isn't like in ISRO, I logged into babel last night after about an hour of trying to find the city so packed my comp crashed. Then an hour later i log in and my power goes out for a min so i get dc'ed... Well, only issue is... I lag... Server 2 was "Not recommended" and server 1 was "recommended" I logged onto 2 just because you guys are there and I found that server and my ping is kinda... rediculous. I click and about 3/4th of a second later I move. Its kinda annoying........ I really wish EcSRO would add euro char's so I can play one of them, I find china kinda boring as my full int nuker =S
LOL sure you wrong here it is not EcSRO but Official Chinese SRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmatex View Post
Im back!:D Thanks for updates!
Welcome back dude, hope u dont mad with me because i asked SpriGgy to update your guide, i pmed u too about it without answer.
05/08/2008 23:57 demonslayer#200
Quote:
Originally Posted by geosep View Post
LOL sure you wrong here it is not EcSRO but Official Chinese SRO



Welcome back dude, hope u dont mad with me because i asked SpriGgy to update your guide, i pmed u too about it without answer.
I am on cSRO. Followed this guide and picked server 2 on the server they said there on (page 3 i think it was) and i was lagging HORRIBLY. So I went to server 1 and went to the server in your siggy and I didnt lag at all. Well, still a little but not badly at all.

Then i said I wish ecsro would add in euro char's cus i like playing euro wizard because a full int spear nuker gets boring.
05/09/2008 10:46 geosep#201
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonslayer View Post
I am on cSRO. Followed this guide and picked server 2 on the server they said there on (page 3 i think it was) and i was lagging HORRIBLY. So I went to server 1 and went to the server in your siggy and I didnt lag at all. Well, still a little but not badly at all.

Then i said I wish ecsro would add in euro char's cus i like playing euro wizard because a full int spear nuker gets boring.
hmmm server 2 and 1..... i think u mean Divisions02 and 01
05/09/2008 13:37 Elthian#202
Quote:
Originally Posted by strukel View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I still get this error,, some1 know how to solve it?
I have this error as well =/ Anyone know how to fix it? I am using XP and im administrator.

EDIT: Strukel i think i got it. My client was version 1.120, so a very old one. You need 1.127 as a download in order to update to 1.128 i guess. 1.127 is downloading for me now, ill see if it helps when its done.
05/11/2008 12:00 Paddy10#203
btw guys..i have strange in game lag in Csro..its like i press somewhere and it needs long to go there..its not my interent or something coz everything is working like always exept Csro...its a in game lag? anyone have it 2?
05/11/2008 13:34 Palmatex#204
I dont have lags:)
05/11/2008 20:45 BozzmusikAZAD#205
Hai guys , i have a problem with the CID how it looks.. After i click on the Button on the right , comes this "You fill in the ID card number has registered other account numbers" but its in Chinese (您填写的身份证号码已注册过其它账号 <- original) , i have use the Translator , so its a very shit english..^^ What make i false ? Sorry for my bad english !
05/11/2008 20:58 Palmatex#206
Quote:
Originally Posted by BozzmusikAZAD View Post
Hai guys , i have a problem with the CID how it looks.. After i click on the Button on the right , comes this "You fill in the ID card number has registered other account numbers" but its in Chinese (您填写的身份证号码已注册过其它账号 <- original) , i have use the Translator , so its a very shit english..^^ What make i false ? Sorry for my bad english !
Install East Asian Language Pack:)
05/11/2008 21:01 BozzmusikAZAD#207
Uhm , i have Windows Vista , when i need the original CD from it , i havent it .. its from my brother ..^^ or can i do it so ? Ahja , Also wasnt it a problem with the so a "1021324..." , it was my ID or what ?
05/14/2008 14:30 klopske#208
my english is translated into chinese for chinese people, but i cant read what they say back???
05/14/2008 20:09 zendax1#209
i have the newest version 1.129, but i get ??? error, can anyone help me plz`?
05/15/2008 01:03 geosep#210
Quote:
Originally Posted by zendax1 View Post
i have the newest version 1.129, but i get ??? error, can anyone help me plz`?
Screen pls