Mbot

04/20/2011 05:41 avatar_1997#196
hey dude youre did a great job but do you say to me how can ı close dep on w7 ??
04/20/2011 09:50 invulnerabilul1#197
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapudog View Post
please, I need help with this error when decompressing file Mbot2.3.
I could not decompress from Mbot2.1

I need help please get eggs
any suggestions?
sorry for my bad English, since it is goolge translator.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I think it is your antivirus, close it when you download, see if it works.Try second link, click on my avatar.

For disabling DEP, look here [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/20/2011 22:00 harman101#198
yo is mbot better than bio bot, cuase i get banned with bio bot after a week or so.? by the way ur awsome : xd
04/20/2011 22:10 Falco777#199
hey if i try to login i get evey time messege "invalid pw/name" but i write my corekt pw and name???
04/20/2011 22:17 harman101#200
ya same here falco, it says cannot find the file, i put it in a seperate folder to on desktop.. y does this happen? pw/user are corrct.

never mind it works, sorry for the trouble.
04/20/2011 22:23 harman101#201
are u in correct server, and log out from ur darkorbit account on backscreen too.
04/20/2011 23:46 Besourodark1#202
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/21/2011 09:32 invulnerabilul1#203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Besourodark1 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
DON`T DOWNLOAD THIS, GUYS !!! It is possible to harm your computers.
04/21/2011 17:50 aaaaaa111222#204
what the different is mbot 2.0 and mbot 2.3 ?

2.3 collect the eggs , enough ???
04/21/2011 18:41 jimmy1111#205
gr8 thanks works perfectly +1
04/21/2011 22:13 rhexenor994#206
i wanted to ask what to use standard collect or use pilesos?
04/21/2011 22:25 aaaaaa111222#207
use pielesos , higher area scan
04/21/2011 22:33 x LeGiTz X#208
pilesos easier to get ban, because it is pretty "bait"
04/22/2011 02:16 kapudog#209
thanks invulnerabilul1 , your advice helped me, now I want to ask, also collects eggs? and advise me antivirus for my pc? I have win7
04/22/2011 06:02 thelag2#210
this bot have a virus malware