If a site asks to verify the ID I think it does it to avoid leekers and therefore it seems to me much more reliable than scripts where everyone can join.Quote:
Gibt ja 3 admins... check mal den thread, da stehen glaube 2 adds
Exactly. In the private oder semi-private scene it's very common nowadaysQuote:
If a site asks to verify the ID I think it does it to avoid leekers and therefore it seems to me much more reliable than scripts where everyone can join.
I would like to join, if possible..
I sent you a PM too. :cool:
Because once you inject a script you can be banned at any time, with no warning.Quote:
why
Please do not try to fool people saying BGX is UD.Quote:
Been with BGX for 2 months myself and its UD 3rd month in a row because of new security updates. Have only been banned if i go obvious with evade, xerath ot sion drift due to mass ticketing.
The quality has for sure improved to GOOD- provided Kiri joined from hanbot bringing S tier scripts, AMBER making new prediction and having zedith v4 plust new reworked evade coming soon.
Peaked plat 1 100lp with almost non existant macro.
Strongly recommended 8/10 script, 10/10 price.
-m0neyCEO
There was(or maybe is) a RP "exploit" which worked via fake bank/creditcard, they will give you the rp before they even got the money.Quote:
There is no RP Exploit lol, care what you believe online