[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam R6 Cheat Providers

02/09/2026 17:43 szliip#2026
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterbesen View Post
crusader?
its still in testing rn so not 100% up but works fine for me no problemo and fair price
what’s their official website or discord

(figured out crusader does not have one and all there products are purchased from resellers)
02/09/2026 19:54 chall meh#2027
Quote:
Originally Posted by drxythagod View Post
any info on Ring-1? when its back up
R1 as a whole is over, staff themselves said it wont be back anytime soon. This was established months ago , idk why they arent removed or marked as unknown here, the guy who makes these lists picks and chooses which ones to maintain for some odd reason.
02/10/2026 04:38 geo1526#2028
Quote:
Originally Posted by szliip View Post
bro what’s their official website or discord
Just get it from us. we accept card , crypto, giftcard :handsdown:
02/10/2026 20:16 szliip#2029
Quote:
Originally Posted by geo1526 View Post
Just get it from us. we accept card , crypto, giftcard :handsdown:
heard there’s been some bans im gonna wait a little bit

so only options right now for r6 are crusader which seems to get banned every week
vega which people have bug issues and crashing with
cheat army seen off and on reviews with that and 10$ for a day key is lowkey absurd imo
and ancient? never heard of it before seems like pasted

can i get any opinions of what to get ?
02/10/2026 23:03 unnamedtech#2030
Quote:
Originally Posted by szliip View Post
heard there’s been some bans im gonna wait a little bit

so only options right now for r6 are crusader which seems to get banned every week
vega which people have bug issues and crashing with
cheat army seen off and on reviews with that and 10$ for a day key is lowkey absurd imo
and ancient? never heard of it before seems like pasted

can i get any opinions of what to get ?
I can offer you trial key for our cheat, if you're willing to give it a try. UD for over a month now, solid performance, no issues.
02/10/2026 23:42 szliip#2031
Quote:
Originally Posted by unnamedtech View Post
I can offer you trial key for our cheat, if you're willing to give it a try. UD for over a month now, solid performance, no issues.
ill give it a shot and leave a honest review here after
should i get in contact with you guys via discord? if so could u provide link :)

...i made a ticket in your guys discord
02/11/2026 00:23 unnamedtech#2032
Quote:
Originally Posted by szliip View Post
ill give it a shot and leave a honest review here after
should i get in contact with you guys via discord? if so could u provide link :)

...i made a ticket in your guys discord
All information about product, contact details, etc. on our thread/website
02/12/2026 22:50 szliip#2033
Quote:
Originally Posted by unnamedtech View Post
All information about product, contact details, etc. on our thread/website
Did something happen to the discord?
I don’t see as to why I would’ve got banned / kicked?

As far as the review of “unnamed” goes , I haven’t got to use it yet . Loader was having server issues but got fixed super quick then R6 product had to get updated after that. The menu does look nice and support was super fast & great help , the owner seems like a very nice & genuine guy from the conversations we had. Not sure as to what happened with the discord but it disappeared / I’m gonna assume it got termed or I got banned for no reason which I don’t think is the case but ?
02/13/2026 00:57 unnamedtech#2034
Quote:
Originally Posted by szliip View Post
Did something happen to the discord?
I don’t see as to why I would’ve got banned / kicked?

As far as the review of “unnamed” goes , I haven’t got to use it yet . Loader was having server issues but got fixed super quick then R6 product had to get updated after that. The menu does look nice and support was super fast & great help , the owner seems like a very nice & genuine guy from the conversations we had. Not sure as to what happened with the discord but it disappeared / I’m gonna assume it got termed or I got banned for no reason which I don’t think is the case but ?
Server got termed, will make new one at morning.
02/13/2026 01:16 szliip#2035
Quote:
Originally Posted by unnamedtech View Post
Server got termed, will make new one at morning.
Figured as much , thanks for the info!
02/16/2026 13:46 bexe2#2036
update list ?
02/16/2026 22:14 Relentless#2037
Quote:
Originally Posted by caughtuponpoison View Post
what's the best esp only cheat right now
isnt rlly any lite options atm with just esp

you can try vega or anceint tho and just use esp if you wanted
02/18/2026 16:29 EXODUS.#2038
Quote:
Originally Posted by caughtuponpoison View Post
what's the best esp only cheat right now
Just buy any external and disable ESP at this point. If you want "all-in-one", then give Exodus a try.
02/20/2026 00:16 blurd69#2039
where to get vega
02/20/2026 00:37 szliip#2040
Quote:
Originally Posted by blurd69 View Post
where to get vega
vega is garbage , pretty sure just got detected aswell people been saying banned on injection

the list for as far as r6 cheats go currently

Vega - lags and gadget esp doesn’t work , possibly detected rn aswell

Crusader - looks like it’s made by a 12 year old , very buggy and gets detected every other week

Ancient - haven’t used it , heard good reviews so far , it’s extremely cheap

Exodus - never heard of them , menu looks clean , haven’t seen reviews either maybe there somewhat newer to r6? I may give them a shot and I’ll leave a review in this thread

CheatArmy - expensive , claims to be undetected (they make good cheats for other games that I’ve used) I haven’t personally used their r6 yet

UnnamedTech - claimed to had no detections since release , got a trial key but had issues and it’s been down since , owner is very cool and the menu looked great hoping to try there product out soon

Moss.ad - private r6 cheat , invite only discord probably best u can get rn