「Release」Zero Void IDChanger Reborn

03/22/2016 12:52 Horos89#2026
Thanks i try
03/22/2016 16:30 Xyriz.#2027
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazeAceWain View Post
Anyone have
the Solution is to why the thank checker wont let me press confirm?
Step1 : Open Zerovoid
Step2 : Log Out
Step3 : Reopen Zerovoid
Step4 : Login To The Account
Step5 : Continue Button Should Pop Up
Step6 : Done~


Thank Me If It Worked (:
03/22/2016 17:24 BlazeAceWain#2028
Worked Ty <3
03/22/2016 17:35 Xyriz.#2029
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazeAceWain View Post
Worked Ty <3
Your Welcome :D:pimp:
03/22/2016 18:58 Banner123456#2030
I need help whenever I start the IDM takes the side of epvp
03/22/2016 22:09 abdallaalpop#2031
شكرا
03/23/2016 02:31 xppazar#2032
Not working now im getting kicked after i used ıdm :(
03/23/2016 16:44 Mariee.#2033
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banner123456 View Post
I need help whenever I start the IDM takes the side of epvp
I don't know if it leads you to the home page of epvp but I guess it's leading you to the thread of Beatrice.
You're supposed to log in. And I have no clue,if you still have to like the thread but it would be an advantage for Beatrice.

And if it works and you would use it another time and you're just not able to press the "Confirm" just do this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyriz. View Post
Step1 : Open Zerovoid
Step2 : Log Out
Step3 : Reopen Zerovoid
Step4 : Login To The Account
Step5 : Continue Button Should Pop Up
Step6 : Done~


Thank Me If It Worked (:
03/23/2016 21:11 efereis71#2034
work
03/24/2016 22:52 jinshirojin#2035
nice
03/25/2016 10:52 GoldCrazy6#2036
Have error to install the Framework
Win10
03/25/2016 17:03 정강이#2037
Beatrice we still waiting for your aimbot lalala ..
03/26/2016 11:38 angion10#2038
:OOO
03/26/2016 11:46 AllstarJump#2039
IDM window apears before S4 started. help pls. c:
03/26/2016 12:12 acaba1254#2040
asdsadsasa