The longest e*pvp Thread I [English only]

08/27/2011 11:18 Reborn.#2026
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazaaa View Post
AND DONT USE ANY TRANSLATORS LIKE GOOGLE !
.
08/27/2011 11:22 theitfan1337#2027
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzeBu View Post
What's wrong?
Btw. I'm on a football game. I will get me a hot dog and a soda now. Yeah.
"du" and such, nothing special

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mαrrα View Post
Since your new here, I want to say in that post that most of the people here just say "hi/hello/sup", that's why I said that.
Be calm. :) I'm already old here. I know the rules and regulations here.


Because he is new here.
He don't know what he's saying.
Visiting this thread for a longer period of time does not grant privileges.
08/27/2011 11:24 .Hoffnungslos#2028
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reborn. View Post
.
Why do you never write into English, are you too stupid for?
08/27/2011 11:26 Reborn.#2029
This message is hidden because .BeHappy' is on your ignore list.
sup nomad
08/27/2011 11:36 .Hoffnungslos#2030
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reborn. View Post
This message is hidden because .BeHappy' is on your ignore list.
sup nomad
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/27/2011 11:38 Mαrrα#2031
This message is hidden because Marra is on your ignore list.
08/27/2011 11:39 .Hoffnungslos#2032
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mαrrα View Post
This message is hidden because Marra is on your ignore list.
True :rolleyes:
08/27/2011 11:45 Seekin#2033
This message is hidden because nothing. ..
08/27/2011 11:46 .Hoffnungslos#2034
This message is hidden because i have ignore myself !
08/27/2011 12:10 Mαhdin#2035
Quote:
Originally Posted by .BeHappy' View Post
This message is hidden because i have ignore myself !
Why the fuck are u spaming all threads? We dont want u - so go !
08/27/2011 12:24 .Hoffnungslos#2036
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xammy View Post
Why the fuck are u spaming all threads? We dont want u - so go !
This is a matter of opinion
08/27/2011 13:03 Reborn.#2037
behappy gtfo plx
08/27/2011 13:04 .Hoffnungslos#2038
Which person do u mean?
I Don't see a person which has the name "behappy"Ôo
08/27/2011 13:07 Mαrrα#2039
Behappy is happy now.
His elite*gold now unlocked.
08/27/2011 13:12 .Hoffnungslos#2040
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mαrrα View Post
Behappy is happy now.
He's elite*gold now unlocked.
True :cool:

Now i can finish my services and sell my elite gold :D