[RELEASE] [NAGC] SD/1 Hit Hack + Left Side mobs

05/05/2011 10:34 neverange#1996
always detected when its comes to the stage of BOSS
05/05/2011 10:37 20five#1997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taec View Post
^ it applies to Win 7,vista 32bits as well. I am not talking about uncloker, i am talking about Kernel Detector
I know your talking about Kernel Detector. So am I. I am using it on my computer, which is Win 7 32 bit. And it works every time. Unlike Unlocker, I couldn't get it to work. I always get that "No locking handle found" message.
05/05/2011 10:38 dark525#1998
^ What are you using?
Kernel or unlocker?
05/05/2011 10:41 20five#1999
^ I use Kernel and it always work, I don't get detected at all. Even when I leave it on for a couple of hours.
05/05/2011 10:45 shanaavie03#2000
updated or outdated?
05/05/2011 10:49 20five#2001
^ It's updated. Working for NAGC and GCPH.
05/05/2011 10:57 dark525#2002
Not updated but still working.
05/05/2011 11:55 yukanda51#2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark525 View Post
^ It appears as a word with a wand beside it.


but it doesnt appear when i press the right click
05/05/2011 12:09 problemboy1#2004
Erh... HAck DetecteD?
05/05/2011 14:27 iMarve#2005
the kernel detective gets detected @.@

can't even find the ai\ai.kom in the handles tab T^T
05/05/2011 14:51 noitora5#2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by iMarve View Post
the kernel detective gets detected @.@

can't even find the ai\ai.kom in the handles tab T^T

YEAH!! hmm...I really want to change to Windows 7!!
05/05/2011 14:55 NamehLigaya#2007
Can you Give Me A Link How To Use Kernel Detective? I Didnt Play For Months and I Want TO Get 3rd Job's Mari now :3
05/05/2011 15:00 tvirus34#2008
Anyone Test in GCNA? still experiencing error "Client not update to latest version" thingy
05/05/2011 15:28 dark525#2009
^ Patch first your client before using the hack.
Maybe it might help.
05/05/2011 15:54 junuxhuck#2010
Ok so guys Xp users can use this hack because KD detected and Unlocker dont work for XP and other can use the hack but there a way to fix this thing to make Xp users hack too!!!!!????????