Quote:
Originally Posted by saifuddin199
Did you unlock it successfully? If you did then you would get no message popping up. After that you de-activate the hack. Did you log-in before you de-activated the hack or something? If you didn't then try rebooting your computer and do the process again.
Hope I helped.
|
do you call that unlock cos im not using an unlocker.. I'm using a kernel detective.. My OS is a winxp 32bit so i know that the unlocker won't work, so i'd rather use the KD.. the catch is to use the KD the hard way.. u really have to work things out over nd over again from the start.. after u log-in ur acct.. nd u activated ur hack in a dungeon room.. i noticed that there's a small amount of time, perhaps 1 -2 minutes before gameguard knows that there's a hack.. well use that time wisely to clear a dungeon just 1 time, then exit ur GC nd start doing the hack over nd over again.. its worth the try if u really can't change ur OS to seven or vista..
I don't think ur suggestion are that useful... I'm not that stupid like others.. all my problem is my OS nd nothing else..