[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam R6 Cheat Providers

11/06/2025 19:38 Player1Ready#1951
Can confirm that Cheat Army is up & running, as well as UD.

We have fixed all mid-game crashes. Product is running smoothly.

As we focus on R6 for the next little while, expect some menu popping issues to be resolved (uncommon issue), Skeleton ESP to be added (alongside chams), and Aimbot to be reworked.

Thanks.
11/09/2025 09:18 cigol2018#1952
Has the BE used for this game done much for DMA? I know PUBG vers BE dropped some nuke.
11/09/2025 09:26 .KaiZy#1953
If you mean "detecting default firmware" then ye same "nuke" happened on here
11/19/2025 15:27 closetware™#1954
Quote:
Originally Posted by theme View Post
Isn't zeroday being discontinued?
not quite yet, as someone that works internally with zeroday we're still actively working on backend related things. not going anywhere
11/24/2025 11:48 alexpsp00#1955
doesnt seem like xenos is really maintaining this list, a ton of providers missing
11/28/2025 02:07 theme#1956
I’m looking for a solid rainbow cheat,
Preferably internal with a nice menu and config system, lethal is down and all I’ve seen are shitty externals with actually horrific menus.
11/28/2025 19:31 framezc#1957
Quote:
Originally Posted by theme View Post
I’m looking for a solid rainbow cheat,
Preferably internal with a nice menu and config system, lethal is down and all I’ve seen are shitty externals with actually horrific menus.
Hello, maybe Vega is something for you.

Undetected for long and fully external

DC: framez1432

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/04/2025 16:47 JeffBosh#1958
Quote:
Originally Posted by theme View Post
I’m looking for a solid rainbow cheat,
Preferably internal with a nice menu and config system, lethal is down and all I’ve seen are shitty externals with actually horrific menus.
Ring-1
Malevolence
Calamari
Crusader
Vega
Cheat Army

Maybe will code another one for this season idk

Take your pick
12/04/2025 21:33 Cheesy's Products#1959
Quote:
Originally Posted by theme View Post
I’m looking for a solid rainbow cheat,
Preferably internal with a nice menu and config system, lethal is down and all I’ve seen are shitty externals with actually horrific menus.
like this other guy said, ring1

feel free to check us out we are a official reseller for them.
12/05/2025 07:15 geo1526#1960
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffBosh View Post
Ring-1
Malevolence
Calamari
Crusader
Vega
Cheat Army

Maybe will code another one for this season idk

Take your pick
+1 for Crusader all the time :handsdown:
12/06/2025 00:28 JeffBosh#1961
Quote:
Originally Posted by geo1526 View Post
+1 for Crusader all the time :handsdown:
I disagree as its just a driver based cheat, it just got DTC a couple days ago and they have ESP that looks like a 13 year old rendered it. No offense to the man but hes better at other games.
12/06/2025 07:49 geo1526#1962
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffBosh View Post
I disagree as its just a driver based cheat, it just got DTC a couple days ago and they have ESP that looks like a 13 year old rendered it. No offense to the man but hes better at other games.
Just unlucky timing. Sooner or later you do get hit someday anyway
12/06/2025 19:13 HarryBotterr#1963
Whats the best DMA version
12/08/2025 09:31 theme#1964
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesy's Products View Post
like this other guy said, ring1

feel free to check us out we are a official reseller for them.
I'm AMD but thanks.
12/09/2025 07:28 EXODUS.#1965
Quote:
Originally Posted by theme View Post
I'm AMD but thanks.
Well then Cheat Army should be fine for you.