I prupose to ZSZC team:Quote:
GUYS, GO TALK ABOUT THOSE RELIGION THINGS AWAYS.... Plz respect the topic, and stop telling stupid things.
For now, did anyone have idea about the real price of the new server or not ?
:facepalm:Quote:
I prupose to ZSZC team:
-1 day Free Registration
Why dukado?
-Nobody likes to play alone, right?
-What's more, the server need not be crowded, so I proposed only one day of registration for free.
What is 1-day registration free?
-Think about it;]
i repeat myself:Quote:
I prupose to ZSZC team:
-1 day Free Registration
Why dukado?
-Nobody likes to play alone, right?
-What's more, the server need not be crowded, so I proposed only one day of registration for free.
What is 1-day registration free?
-Think about it;]
dont bother trying to explain people just gonna think you just flaming, let them buy account then wait a few months for all 3 servers to close then reopen. I think the only reason we wont get a high rate server is because we will level too fast and buy/spend less silk.Quote:
i repeat myself:
the intention to open this server (and this poll) is to make money and to see if it's worth to order another server!
there will be NO 1-day free registration.
IF there will be one, a lot of people will create about 50 accounts and sell them somewhere.
the reason why zszc (and other) registration pages are closed (or the servers in check) is when they run the risk of getting caught by joymax!
1 day reg open will make more than 100 acc by making a reg botQuote:
i repeat myself:
the intention to open this server (and this poll) is to make money and to see if it's worth to order another server!
there will be NO 1-day free registration.
IF there will be one, a lot of people will create about 50 accounts and sell them somewhere.
the reason why zszc (and other) registration pages are closed (or the servers in check) is when they run the risk of getting caught by joymax!