[Release]Multihack trainer for EP2 servers.

06/10/2010 07:57 t0mitoh13#181
Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkS7yle View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong but never said CAOR isnt ep2, I just said their packer sawks.
does that mean we can use this hack in CAOR?btw this isn't working in cabal paradox anymore,is it patched?
06/10/2010 13:35 .Law.#182
Yep, its probably patched, I wont update it for paradox though, and yes u can use it in caor, but it will D/C ;o
06/10/2010 13:36 bonegmlt#183
Then update it for caor ;P
06/10/2010 14:09 .Law.#184
If you can tell me how to hack into their server I will.
06/10/2010 14:11 Pupix#185
Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkS7yle View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong but never said CAOR isnt ep2, I just said their packer sawks.
Let's see.

stnx123 said that caor is ep2 at the first question and "idk" at the 2nd one.
Your reply looks like the answer on the first one is "nope"(is CAOR ep2?),then you explain the 2nd one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkS7yle View Post
Nope ;D
Unpacked-took version /IP/Ports,everything from it q;q.
as i see stnx123 tought that he was wrong about CAOR being an ep2 server and thanked you for the correction

You can't thank someone for correcting you when your answer is "idk"(at the 2nd one) can you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stnx123 View Post
Cool punk thx for the answer and correcting me ;)

PS: Who is that sexy girl in ur pic :D ?
but who cares?

OT:

go go Punkypoo :awesome:
06/10/2010 18:50 delqn007#186
So Punk can you upd it because on paradox it doesnt work anymore
06/10/2010 18:53 .Law.#187
I said no, I got no intention of updating for paradox.
06/10/2010 19:10 delqn007#188
A ok tnx :)
06/10/2010 19:31 T0pCat#189
im using it on cabalproject and works just no delay...
06/10/2010 20:09 muanime2#190
Can u make it in CABAL BAGUIO?
06/11/2010 06:48 kanaske09#191
It work but i got d/c
06/11/2010 08:00 stnx123#192
Yeah you will d/c, but its serverside so can't change that ;/
06/11/2010 11:52 .Law.#193
The only way to make it not d/c you is to launch it with your own cabalmain (i.e old bypass with gm commands method).
06/14/2010 19:37 luffy_fck#194
i tried it with CabalFire. New server using anticheat. but d/c after use no skill cd. can help with this?
06/14/2010 23:23 Pupix#195
Quote:
Originally Posted by luffy_fck View Post
i tried it with CabalFire. New server using anticheat. but d/c after use no skill cd. can help with this?
Learn to read ppl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkS7yle View Post
The only way to make it not d/c you is to launch it with your own cabalmain (i.e old bypass with gm commands method).