[CSRO] Fully working bot

04/08/2010 23:10 intercsaki#181
Dont regret making work it on win7, cuz many of us uses win7, because they know xp sucks like HELL :) So, even if i run as administrator and i set compatibility to xp, it doesn't work. I press login and nothing happens, and i haven't changed the bot info. Tell me if someone made it work on win7^^



EDIT: Okay, i have read every single post in this forum, downloaded keo's tbot folder, changed media, etc etc etc etc. Nothing changed. I wanna know who ever reached that the bot launched sro_client.exe, how did he do that (on win7 of course).

And one more thing to Keo: Dont be so f*ckin rude with people around here, around the half of us made the bot work, and who couldn't make it work even some of them uses win xp. So instead of flaming here, try to help us out. Thanks.
04/08/2010 23:10 carvcik#182
another stupid question is is possible to turn off gold pick up ?

Edit:
Nvm bought clock from website xD
04/09/2010 00:24 carvcik#183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keo99 View Post
As I said. I own a Chinese bot that is free of charge(for the moment).
It is a version of tBOT but for csro.


Download link:
---- v1.30 [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
---- v1.31 [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] - Scan for v1.30


If you think that it is fake - GTFO and don't even post !! AND AS I SAID !! IT IS FREE OF CHARGE FOR THE MOMENT !! IT COULD TURN BACK IN ANY MOMENTS. AND STOP SPAMMING ME -.- !!!

Home page : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]




Enjoy :P


Tutorial:
Step 1:
ADD ID/PW
Choose server
Write your char's Nickname.
Load the sro_client.exe
Press LOGIN.
Example:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Step 2:
When you are in game in the upper corner the tbot's icon will appear. Right click and press on Settings. You'll see all settings.

Problems:


You must NOT modify the tsro bot id/pw.




IF THE BOT DOESN'T LOG IN ALONE, EXIT THE CLIENT !! The bot WILL OPEN A NEW ONE and it will work just fine.




That shows that the client has been loaded..... :facepalm: It is not an error.

Connecting problems:

If your bot is not connecting to the bot server:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

go to Data/Accountname.ini
and change this:
[Account]
Line=
to this:
[Account]
Line=1

it will work -- Thanks to vorosmihaly for this fix



I don't give support for Windows 7. I don't use it. Windows XP FTW.
I LOVE YOU MAN !!! Keep up good work

Request for sticky
04/09/2010 00:45 zikor1337#184
Quote:
Originally Posted by intercsaki View Post
And one more thing to Keo: Dont be so f*ckin rude with people around here, around the half of us made the bot work, and who couldn't make it work even some of them uses win xp. So instead of flaming here, try to help us out. Thanks.
Who's flaming? I said that I don't offer support for windows 7. I consider it a piece of shit. Same with vista... both SUCK!

I helped as much as I could. As you can see many of them made it work.

Enjoy the bot and You're welcome.
04/09/2010 01:19 bzaina2#185
Quote:
Originally Posted by intercsaki View Post
And one more thing to Keo: Dont be so f*ckin rude with people around here, around the half of us made the bot work, and who couldn't make it work even some of them uses win xp. So instead of flaming here, try to help us out. Thanks.
FINALY! [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/09/2010 01:25 zikor1337#186
Quote:
Originally Posted by bzaina2 View Post
FINALY!
I am still laughing when I read your posts(sarcastic):rolleyes:. Are you even playing cSRO ? Do you even know anything about cSRO ?
04/09/2010 01:29 bzaina2#187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keo99 View Post
I am still laughing when I read your posts(sarcastic):rolleyes:. Are you even playing cSRO ? Do you even know anything about cSRO ?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Does that help you? lol. :)

Btw, if you laugh then it is good, if you are sad you can read my posts, and you get better.
04/09/2010 01:35 zikor1337#188
Quote:
Originally Posted by bzaina2 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Does that help you? lol. :)

Btw, if you laugh then it is good, if you are sad you can read my posts, and you get better.
ummm... yea... so what's that ? A picture with csro client. What's your level ? 22 ? =)
04/09/2010 01:40 bzaina2#189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keo99 View Post
ummm... yea... so what's that ? A picture with csro client. What's your level ? 22 ? =)
I started a new char, blader as you can see, and I'm at Lv27 right now. I have a 64 Nuker, and I sold a 89 warrior :).
04/09/2010 08:16 Kazuyaš#190
yea, win7-x64 = no worky.
04/09/2010 08:25 whoosj#191
Like I said, in China most people use Windows XP, so naturally Chinese bot makers dont worry much about Vista/Win7 compatibility. And I think especially the 64bit version of Windows will never allow this bot to work :) So either use a Windows XP machine you still have standing around for botting, or accept that it doesnt work and stop flaming the thread started, after all he DID share this with you guys for free so complaining is really silly ...
04/09/2010 08:38 InvincibleNoOB#192
#Sticky.
04/09/2010 10:56 zikor1337#193
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoosj View Post
Like I said, in China most people use Windows XP, so naturally Chinese bot makers dont worry much about Vista/Win7 compatibility. And I think especially the 64bit version of Windows will never allow this bot to work :) So either use a Windows XP machine you still have standing around for botting, or accept that it doesnt work and stop flaming the thread started, after all he DID share this with you guys for free so complaining is really silly ...
:handsdown::handsdown: A guy with brain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleNoOB View Post
#Sticky.
Thanks
04/09/2010 11:02 Lewan91#194
my bot don t pick up the quest item why?
pls help^.^
04/09/2010 11:07 justuxas#195
1.32 is released. Someone upload it. Thanks