[Always Updated] Combat Arms NA/EU Hacks by Virtual Evolution

04/19/2017 21:16 Moly_Is_Here#181
We have 4 events to get free VIP, check them out on Virtualevolution.co
04/22/2017 11:43 Vrurk#182
Q vos donen pelcul jo ja tinc el DXcheats almenys eixe es gratuït apardalats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhovannylv17 View Post
it's not free?
No, the only free is DXcheats wallhack but almost is free, the rest isnt free :facepalm:
04/22/2017 23:55 zSolar#183
lmao i like to fuck around and hack on my alts, and i got banned as soon as i logged in. i recommend not downloading this shit
04/24/2017 15:00 Im_Ninja66#184
I can see that you cannot read announcements on top of our site:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


Windows 7 has issues with the hacks. Windows 8 / 10 are fine.
Next time, use those eyes of yours and read :/

FYI, if you used our public cheats. Well, No fucking dur . It's public (free) cheats. Purchase the vip for the undetected cheats.
04/30/2017 01:42 2clicked#185
Quote:
Originally Posted by zSolar View Post
lmao i like to fuck around and hack on my alts, and i got banned as soon as i logged in. i recommend not downloading this shit
I've been using their VIP hack, I haven't gotten single ban yet :).When you use free hack, expect a ban sooner or later. Buy VIP which has more features and security over the free one.
04/30/2017 22:03 Scacco200#186
keylogger
05/01/2017 00:58 2clicked#187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scacco200 View Post
keylogger
It's not
05/01/2017 16:27 pawelxx99l#188
My account locked Ban
05/04/2017 11:48 2clicked#189
Quote:
Originally Posted by pawelxx99l View Post
My account locked Ban
If you are talking about combat arms, well my account still isn't banned to this date, been cheating on it for a while. Just don't use blatant features/don't be blatant
05/05/2017 12:33 iisafron#190
thank you ,
05/08/2017 03:22 Im_Ninja66#191
Quote:
Originally Posted by zSolar View Post
lmao i like to fuck around and hack on my alts, and i got banned as soon as i logged in. i recommend not downloading this shit

Ask yourself this:
Did I rage hack?
If yes, then that's why you got banned.


Did I fly obviously?
If yes, then that's why you got banned.


Did I telelkill?
If yes, then that's why you got banned.


Did I aimbot so hard that I went 80 - 10?
If yes, then that's why you got banned.


Did I "fuck around"?
If yes, then that's why you got banned.


Did you expect to rage hack and not get away with it?
GMs are well active now. You need to see them.
Furthermore, Hacker reports are dealt with more severely now. Even on their forums there is a place dedicated for people to post proof of hackers.


If you want to rage hack, prepare yourself for the higher possibility of yourself getting banned.


If you closet hack, (use aimbot and esp carefully) I guarantee you will last damn longer than a rage hacker.


Use
Common
Logic
05/26/2017 22:04 2clicked#192
still ud?
05/28/2017 19:49 harekta#193
download link?
05/31/2017 18:05 allbuckets#194
Line of sight added/being considered still? If so approx eta?
06/03/2017 11:15 2clicked#195
Quote:
Originally Posted by allbuckets View Post
Line of sight added/being considered still? If so approx eta?
It would be cool if they are able to add that cheat very soon. :pimp: