Hey Pumba,Quote:
I do everything right, but after typing in my login, password and clicking on login, it deletes what I typed.
Beim Offiziellen Server?Quote:
Hey Pumba,
habe gelegentlich das gleiche Problem, ist dir das bekannt? Erstmals klappt alles, jedoch nach ein paar Minuten/ Stunden (sporadisch, jedoch wenn einmal aufgetreten permanent) kann ich meine Daten eingeben, das Fenster friert sich ein und alles was ich eingegeben habe wird gelöscht.
Anscheinend nicht der einzige, wie ich dem Zitat entnehmen kann..
Gruß
Ja beim offiziellen Server. Heute geholt und 2x aufgetreten (Beim ersten mal c.a 2 Std nach der Installation, das 2. Mal c.a nach 20 Minuten). Musste komplett Nos + den Multiclient löschen und neu installieren damit es wieder ging.Quote:
Beim Offiziellen Server?
C:\Program Files (x86)\GameforgeLive\Games\lang_lang\NosTaleQuote:
i seem to have a problem. I downloaded the client and started it, and it told me to select the .dat file in the folder. The problem was, i cant find the .dat file anywhere.
I'm not sure if this is relevant information, but i'm just now coming back to the game after years of being gone. probably 2 or 3. So i'm not sure if that means anything. I'm also playing through Gamerforge Live launcher. Which is another thing that confuses me since there's no .exe for the game.
If there is no NostaleX.dat its not the correct directory.Quote:
My directory is "D:Games/Nostale/GameforgeLive/Games/GBR_eng/NosTale". And the only thing in the end is the old 99nosbot cracker file that i used back in the day to multiclient (its not working anymore), and 2 dat files. But the problem is, they both have weird names. One is NostaleX_ywcenokipwvqyvrycfxv.dat, and the other is NostaleX_dzwghsqirpztegzikhwk.dat. When i started the program, it asked me to select the dat file. But nothing was showing up. So i figured i'd rename one of those 2 files to "NostaleX.dat". Then it showed up on the list. So when i started the program, and try to 'create a multiclient', i get an error saying "Multiclient Creator has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available." and the only option is to close program. I have no idea what else to do.