FW_MultiHack by: kingy91 & archie333

08/26/2014 15:23 OmArTheKing#181
Quote:
Originally Posted by insanealchemist View Post
The Mohammed guy is a Muslim, so no wonder he is so irritating and ungrateful. I apologize to all the Muslim people here, but majority of the Muslims are like this, one only needs to check a few forums/websites to know this.

Kingy and Archie, take your own time, we will patiently wait. You have given us a lot of joy through your hacks and you can release it whenever you want :) We will always be grateful to you and be patient :)
There Are Many Egyptians Here in the form !! And Muslims !! And I am Egyptian And Muslim :)
08/26/2014 15:27 basuony#182
Easy Way to get more coins
1-Use Silver Or Bronze Players which have contracts
Or Buy Bronze Players For 150 Coin if You don't own.(Solve Contract Problem)
2-Download FIFA World miniTrainer 1.3 by Pawellek:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
You Can Download it From site above or From [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
3-Open FiFA World Game then open miniTrainer
4-Press F4 to Active end match and leave it Active
5-Go to Online Match then Choose Add 3 Goals For Home Or Away
if your team in left(Home) side (you will choose Number 7 to add 3 Goals For Home)
if your team in Right(Away) side (you will choose Number 9 to add 3 Goals For Away)
6-if the match starts and doesn't Quite , you Should press F4 two times after first pass.
7-Enjoy ( You Can make Profit 65.000 Coins (won 4 Cups in Div 1) per day For Each Account ).
Thanks For Reading.
Advice : Don't use Process Suspender Tool , it is a bad tool for me.
F4 : end match with simple way.
08/26/2014 15:46 MrMagnifico#183
Quote:
Originally Posted by insanealchemist View Post
The Mohammed guy is a Muslim, so no wonder he is so irritating and ungrateful. I apologize to all the Muslim people here, but majority of the Muslims are like this, one only needs to check a few forums/websites to know this.

Kingy and Archie, take your own time, we will patiently wait. You have given us a lot of joy through your hacks and you can release it whenever you want :) We will always be grateful to you and be patient :)
.... -_- ....
I disagree what you are saying here ! I'm Muslim, you can ask Kingy how I spoke with him in PM. There has NEVER been link between religion and civility, and there NEVER will be.
Islam, like all other religion, teaches us to be of good behavior.
Islam teaches us to use the best word when talking to others, whatever their religion, whatever their origin !
I advise you to think twice before saying something like that.
Peace
08/26/2014 15:48 Moustafa Desha#184
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingy91 View Post
your nick on this forum tells me that you're just a 15 year old, you should have more respect to olders...When we worked hard and released this trainer, I bet you've used it like a bitch, but now you keep shitting on our work :D very mature, you little piece of shit. P.S. - Say hello to your momma, and tell her to pour the flowers
أتكلم عدل مع المسلم يا كوفتس يابن المرة بدل ما يتحط عليك :D
.
ونزل الهاك يا بضان انت مش هتذلنا انت والخول التاني *أرشي* اشطا ؟؟ :D

.
محدش يترجم [[fakss31]]
08/26/2014 16:02 insanealchemist#185
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMagnifico View Post
.... -_- ....
I disagree what you are saying here ! I'm Muslim, you can ask Kingy how I spoke with him in PM. There has NEVER been link between religion and civility, and there NEVER will be.
Islam, like all other religion, teaches us to be of good behavior.
Islam teaches us to use the best word when talking to others, whatever their religion, whatever their origin !
I advise you to think twice before saying something like that.
Peace
I totally respect your sentiment about Muslims. But there is no denying the fact that majority of Muslims are totally uncivilized(on the internet, i.e), just visit a few other forums/big websites. I hope that we can avoid an argument over religion :)
08/26/2014 16:03 basuony#186
أي واحد عربي عاوز يفهم حاجة يكلمني
08/26/2014 16:13 kingy91#187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moustafa Desha View Post
أتكلم عدل مع المسلم يا كوفتس يابن المرة بدل ما يتحط عليك :D
.
ونزل الهاك يا بضان انت مش هتذلنا انت والخول التاني *أرشي* اشطا ؟؟ :D

.
محدش يترجم [[fakss31]]
and what's the purpose on writing something that I don't understand? I ja tebi mogu jebati milu majku a nikad nećeš znat što sam napisao
08/26/2014 16:17 jRodriguez10#188
kingy i've added you in skype,can you help with cheatengine ?
08/26/2014 16:20 MrMagnifico#189
Quote:
Originally Posted by insanealchemist View Post
I totally respect your sentiment about Muslims. But there is no denying the fact that majority of Muslims are totally uncivilized(on the internet, i.e), just visit a few other forums/big websites. I hope that we can avoid an argument over religion :)
I understand what you say. But you make a big mistake when you say that. Why ? Because the problem is not the religion, it's a problem of education. In the poor country, there are many people who have a lack of education. This is not due to religion. Here in France, and somewhere else in Europe, you can meet many Muslims, who are studing or working, and those Muslims are MOSTLY well educated. At least more than in the countries where there is little education.
Anyway, surely we can avoid an argument over religion because it's not the topic of the thread :D And MAINLY because Islam, and other religion call for PEACE. As our salutation : "
Peace be upon you" :)
08/26/2014 16:24 basuony#190
Quote:
Originally Posted by insanealchemist View Post
I totally respect your sentiment about Muslims. But there is no denying the fact that majority of Muslims are totally uncivilized(on the internet, i.e), just visit a few other forums/big websites. I hope that we can avoid an argument over religion :)
The wrong isn't in islam or religions
But in the behavior of the individual
and you should know more about muslims and islam
You Can Search at google about
islamic civilization and europe
Or
islamic civilization and western civilization
08/26/2014 16:25 DaBongz#191
@insanealchemist lol.. , are you serious? your comparing people cause of religion? You give me many reasons not to try to work on the new trainer
08/26/2014 16:40 kaanlakers#192
fixed :(
08/26/2014 16:49 Moustafa Desha#193
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingy91 View Post
and what's the purpose on writing something that I don't understand? I ja tebi mogu jebati milu majku a nikad nećeš znat što sam napisao
لأ هتغلط هنغلط :D
.
فهمت كل اللي انت كاتبة يابنلوسخة .. ولكن التي سأمارس معها الجنس هيا امك :D
08/26/2014 16:58 Zakaria Yahya#194
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moustafa Desha View Post
لأ هتغلط هنغلط :D
.
فهمت كل اللي انت كاتبة يابنلوسخة .. ولكن التي سأمارس معها الجنس هيا امك :D
You're cowerd asshole
and talk better with who helped you
08/26/2014 17:06 teambringit#195
Quote:
Originally Posted by basuony View Post
Easy Way to get more coins
1-Use Silver Or Bronze Players which have contracts
Or Buy Bronze Players For 150 Coin if You don't own.(Solve Contract Problem)
2-Download FIFA World miniTrainer 1.3 by Pawellek:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
You Can Download it From site above or From [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
3-Open FiFA World Game then open miniTrainer
4-Press F4 to Active end match and leave it Active
5-Go to Online Match then Choose Add 3 Goals For Home Or Away
if your team in left(Home) side (you will choose Number 7 to add 3 Goals For Home)
if your team in Right(Away) side (you will choose Number 9 to add 3 Goals For Away)
6-if the match starts and doesn't Quite , you Should press F4 two times after first pass.
7-Enjoy ( You Can make Profit 65.000 Coins (won 4 Cups in Div 1) per day For Each Account ).
Thanks For Reading.
Advice : Don't use Process Suspender Tool , it is a bad tool for me.
F4 : end match with simple way.
Works?